Bob Saget was one of the world's most well-known comedians, and most recognizable actors for playing one of the best television dads of all-time. Bob Saget was able to flawlessly find a balance between dark humor and family comedy, and he did both with such grace. He was known in Hollywood for being one of the sweetest actors out there, and his interviews prove just that. Here are some of our favorite interview moments with the great Bob Saget.
1. When He Talked About His Time Working On 'How I Met Your Mother'
2. When He Talked About Comet Booking 'Air Bud'
3. When He Described What He And John Stamos Would Do As A Prank
4. When He Explained What Made Him Break On 'Full House'
5. When He Talked About Being A Contestant On 'The Dating Game'
6. When He Talked To Jimmy Fallon About His Special, 'Zero to Sixty'