List of best books about Atlantis, including jacket cover images when available. All these popular books on the underwater city Atlantis are sorted by popularity, so the highest rated books are at the top of the list. This well-researched Atlantis bibliography includes out-of-print titles and generally contains the most popular, famous, or otherwise notable books - fiction or non-fiction - about Atlantis. If you're looking for a list of top books on Atlantis then you're in the right place.
The list you're viewing is made up of many different books, like The history of Atlantis and Atlantis Found. You should be able to answer the question, "What are the best books about Atlantis?" after checking out this list.
This greatest Atlantis book list contains various bits of information, such as the author's names and what genre the books fall under. Most of these Atlantis books can be bought on Amazon with one easy click.
- Charles Berlitz, author of many popular books on the paranormal and unexplained phenomena, researched Atlantis and wrote a 1969 book titled "The Mystery of Atlantis." Berlitz not only became ...more
- Critias, one of Plato's late dialogues, contains the story of the mighty island kingdom Atlantis and its attempt to conquer Athens, which failed due to the ordered society of the Athenians. Critias ...more
- The Romance of Atlantis is a fantasy novel by Taylor Caldwell about the ancient, erudite, and very advanced civilisation of Atlantis. Caldwell wrote this novel when she was twelve years old, and had ...more
- From Atlantis to the Sphinx is a work of non-fiction by British author, Colin Wilson, with the subheading Recovering the Lost Wisdom of the Ancient World. Using The Sphinx as his starting point, ...more
- Atlantean Chronicles is a 1970 study of Atlantis by Henry M. Eichner. It was first published in 1971 by Fantasy Publishing Company, Inc. in an edition of 1,250 copies. An abridged version of the book ...more
- Atlantis Destroyed is a book by Rodney Castleden.
- Songs and Sonnets Atlantean is a collection of poems by Donald S. Fryer. It was released in 1971 by Arkham House in an edition of 2,045 copies. The introduction and notes attributed to Dr. Ibid M. ...more
- Timaeus is one of Plato's dialogues, mostly in the form of a long monologue given by the titular character, written circa 360 BC. The work puts forward speculation on the nature of the physical world ...more
- Atlantis: The Antediluvian World is a pseudoscientific book published in 1882 by Minnesota populist politician Ignatius L. Donnelly, who was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1831. Donnelly ...more
- Ragnarok: The Age of Fire and Gravel is a book by Minnesota politician Ignatius L. Donnelly published in 1883. It is a companion to the more well-known work Atlantis: The Antediluvian World.
- Decipher is a speculative fiction novel by Stel Pavlou, published in 2001 in England by Simon and Schuster and 2002 in the United States by St. Martin's Press. It is published in many languages with ...more
- The Maracot Deep is a short 1929 novel by Arthur Conan Doyle about the discovery of a sunken city of Atlantis by a team of explorers led by Professor Maracot. He is accompanied by Cyrus Headley, a ...more
- Imagining Atlantis is a book by Richard Ellis.
- Atlantis Found is a 1999 novel by Clive Cussler, the fifteenth book in the Dirk Pitt series.
- Lost Continents: The Atlantis Theme in History, Science, and Literature is a study by L. Sprague de Camp. It is considered one of his most popular works. It was written in 1948, and first published ...more
- Attack From Atlantis is a science fiction novel written by Lester del Rey. The story follows the new U.S.S. Triton submarine on her maiden voyage, but trouble happens when the crew comes face to face ...more
- Atlantis endgame is a book published in 2002 that was written by Andre Norton and Sherwood Smith.
- Atlantis of the west is a book by Paul Dunbavin.