List of best books about sociology, including jacket cover images when available. All these popular books on sociology are sorted by popularity, so the highest rated books are at the top of the list. This well-researched sociology bibliography includes out-of-print titles and generally contains the most popular, famous, or otherwise notable books - fiction or non-fiction - about sociology. If you're looking for a list of top books on sociology then you're in the right place.
The list you're viewing contains books like Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed and The solitary outlaw. You should be able to answer the question, "What are the best books about sociology?" after checking out this list.This greatest sociology book list contains various bits of information, such as the author's names and what genre the books fall under. Most of these sociology books can be bought on Amazon with one easy click.
- 7523The Paradox of Choice - Why More Is Less is a 2004 book by American psychologist Barry... more
- 3813Economy and Society is a book by political economist and sociologist Max Weber, published... more
- 187Public Relations is a sociology book written by Austrian-American pioneer in the field of... more
- 110Das Kapital, Kritik der politischen Ökonomie, by Karl Marx, is a critical analysis of... more
- The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism is a book written by Max Weber, a German... more
- 100Suicide was a groundbreaking book in the field of sociology. Written by French sociologist... more
- 80Discipline and Punish: The Birth of the Prison is a 1975 book by the French philosopher Michel... more
- 70Resistance to Civil Government is an essay by American transcendentalist Henry David Thoreau... more
- 70The Social Construction of Reality is a 1966 book about the sociology of knowledge by Peter L.... more
- 82Escape from Freedom, known as The Fear of Freedom outside North America, is a book by the... more
- 70The Rules of Sociological Method is a book by Émile Durkheim, first published in 1895. It is... more
- 106Work: Capitalism, Economics, Resistance is a 376-page anarchist polemic by the CrimethInc.... more