List of the top bookstore companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major bookstore companies includes the largest and most profitable bookstore businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest bookstore companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous bookstore companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the bookstore industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big bookstore businesses.
Companies here include everything from Barnes & Noble to Cabela's.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest bookstore companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful bookstore companies?"
- 1Barnes & Noble, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company, the largest retail bookseller in the United... more on Wikipedia
- 2Better World Books is an online for-profit bookseller of used and new books founded in 2002 by... more on Wikipedia
- 3Big 5 Sporting Goods is a sporting goods retailer headquartered in El Segundo, California with... more on Wikipedia
- 4Bloomsbury Publishing plc is an independent, worldwide publishing house of fiction and... more on Wikipedia
- 5Books-A-Million, Inc., also known as BAM!, is a company that owns the second largest U.S.... more on Wikipedia
- 6Borders Group, Inc. was an international book and music retailer based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.... more on Wikipedia
- 7Cabela's Incorporated is a direct marketer and specialty retailer of hunting, fishing,... more on Wikipedia
- 9Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc., or Dick's, is a Fortune 500 American corporation in the sporting... more on Wikipedia
Ex LibrisOnline shopping, Bookstore
- 12Factory Card & Party Outlet Corp. owns and operates party and special occasion retail stores...
- 13Gander Mountain Company, Inc. is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota and is a retail network... more on Wikipedia
- 14Golfsmith International Holdings Inc. is a golf specialty retailer based in Austin, Texas.... more on Wikipedia
- 16Hibbett Sports, Inc. is a publicly traded holding company for Hibbett Sporting Goods, a full... more on Wikipedia
- 17Indigo Books & Music Inc. is a Canadian retail bookstore chain.
- 18iParty was a chain of more than 52 retail stores in New England and the Tampa Bay Area of... more on Wikipedia
- 19Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. is a specialty retailer of crafts and fabrics based in Hudson, Ohio. It... more on Wikipedia
- 20The Leading Edge Group is an Australian owned Buying Group with over 1350 retail shopfronts... more on Wikipedia
- 21Office Depot, Inc. is an office supply retailing company headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida,... more on Wikipedia
- 22Founded in 1999, RedEnvelope is committed to helping you find gifts that inspire, tell stories...
- 23Scholastic Corporation is a U.S. publisher and education and media company known for... more on Wikipedia
- 24Schuler Books & Music, formerly known as simply Schuler Books, is a small Michigan chain of... more on Wikipedia
- 25Staples, Inc. is a large United States-based office supply chain store, with over 2,000 stores... more on Wikipedia