If you're a dedicated yogi, chances are you take more into consideration when purchasing items than just how comfortable items are. Although sporting yoga pants has become a staple in nearly all women's wardrobes, dedicated yogis know that wearing spandex pants and occasionally attending Bikram is not enough to make you a yogi. Real yogis and yoga aficionados are no stranger to these top yoga brands.
Being a true yogi is a lifestyle! If you really love yoga, you probably already love the yoga clothing companies and good yoga mat makers on this list. But which are the best yoga brands, essential for any yogi's daily life? Yogis take pride in the best quality yoga apparel, the eco-friendly materials they are made from, and all the other brands that offer top-notch, totally zen, yoga services and related products, from mats to pants, and even tea.Perfect your yoga poses in style! This list of companies and businesses that offer yoga products, clothing, and services ranks all the greatest yoga brands, so you can live this eco-friendly lifestyle without breaking the bank.
- Andre Walker added
Sustainable clothing for people who live fully, play long, & travel well.
- Vegan, herbal supplement tea company with compostable bags offering a wide range of flavors with various benefits.
- Casual yoga attire, gifts, and paper goods.
- Yoga-inspired athletic apparel company that offers mats, towels, apparel, and accessories.
- Affordable tops, bottoms, and accessories for yoga, including maternity wear.
- Fitness lifestyle brand that also sells home goods, instructional videos, and yoga mats.
- Monthly subscription to receive sample products that are perfect for the yogi lifestyle.
- The Gap owned company offers yoga wear as well as swimwear that is comfortable and affordable.
- Organic, all natural tanning oils and moisturizers.
- Yoga instructor Jamie Janna has over 350 stores worldwide, including luxury and men's lines.
- Known for its moisture-wicking fabric options, it's studio fitness line was designed with yoga in mind.
- A clothing brand that seeks to combine the most comfortable and durable eco-friendly fabrics with unique fashion design for superior fit and style.
- Lucy has been around for years and offer a wide variety of perfect yoga wear.
- Already a leader in sport's apparel, Nike has expanded their line to include all yoga-specific offerings like clothing, mats, and accessories.
- Sustainable active wear, available in many sporting stores and made from recycled materials.
- Organic yoga clothing jewelry, and wholesale company, designed by yogis, with options for both men and women.
- Mats, towels, bags, and props. Available for kid-yogis too.
- A wide range of yoga mats and Pilates equipment for different levels and purposes.
- "Clothing for the Yoga Lifestyle." Clothes and and accessories for men and women sold throughout yoga studios.
- Clothing made of organic cotton. Also a seller of accessories, such as journals, eye pillows, jewelry, and scarves.
- Affordable company for pants, crops, and tanks. Available in a men's line as well.
- Website for all things yoga: clothes, DVD, mats, bags, skin products, etc.
- Gym boutique for yoga bags (under $50) and headbands.
- Company for children's yoga - everything from mats and bags to DVDs and books.
- Affordable fragrance and alcohol free skin and body products made with natural ingredients.