The 25+ Most Attractive Brunette Actresses In Their 30s
The below attractive brunette actresses in their 30s are some of the most talented actresses working in Hollywood today. Some, like Harry Potter's Emma Watson, have grown up in the public eye, while others are currently making their mark on the big screen.
Zoe Kravitz of The Batman and Big Little Lies fame is another natural brunette. You will also recognize actress Emilia Clarke from her iconic role as Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO smash hit, Game of Thrones. These performers act in many different genres and formats, from Ana De Armas in Blonde, to Aubrey Plaza in The White Lotus. These gorgeous brunettes have caught the public eye, and captured our hearts as well.
Vote up your favorite brown-haired beauty below.
- 1107 VOTESPhoto: @anadearmas / InstagramAna Celia de Armas Caso (born 30 April 1988) is a Cuban-Spanish actress. She made her acting debut in 2006 in the Spanish film Una rosa de Francia. She also starred in the Spanish television show El Internado. In 2015 she starred in her first American film Knock Knock followed by Exposed, Hands of Stone, and War Dogs. In 2017 de Armas had her breakout role as Joi, an AI hologram, in the critically acclaimed science fiction film Blade Runner 2049.
- Born: 04-30-1988
- 288 VOTESPhoto: @gal_gadot / InstagramGal Gadot Varsano (born 30 April 1985) is an Israeli actress and model. At age 18, she was crowned Miss Israel 2004. She then served two years in the Israel Defense Forces as a combat instructor, and began studying law and international relations at IDC Herzliya college while building up her modeling and acting careers. Gadot's first international film role came as Gisele Yashar in Fast & Furious (2009), a role she reprised in subsequent installments of the film franchise. She went on to earn worldwide fame for portraying Wonder Woman in the DC Extended Universe, beginning with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), followed by the solo film Wonder Woman and the ensemble Justice League ...more
- Born: 04-30-1985
- 3100 VOTESPhoto: @alexandradaddario / InstagramAlexandra Anna Daddario (born March 16, 1986) is an American actress. She is known for playing Annabeth Chase in the Percy Jackson film series, Blake Gaines in San Andreas, Summer Quinn in the 2017 Baywatch film and Avery Martin in When We First Met. She has also starred in the films Texas Chainsaw 3D and Hall Pass and has guest starred in television series such as White Collar, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, True Detective, New Girl and American Horror Story: Hotel.
- Born: 03-16-1986
- 480 VOTESPhoto: @eizagonzalez / InstagramEiza González Reyna (born 30 January 1990) is a Mexican actress and singer-songwriter. She gained popularity for her debut role as Lola Valente in the Mexican musical telenovela Lola, érase una vez. She also portrayed the lead role of Clara Molina on the Nickelodeon teen drama Sueña conmigo. González gained further success starring as Santanico Pandemonium in the American horror series From Dusk till Dawn: The Series (2014–2016). She is also known for her roles as Monica "Darling" Castello in the action crime film Baby Driver (2017), Nyssiana in the cyberpunk action film Alita: Battle Angel (2019), and Madam M in The Fast and the Furious spin-off film Hobbs & Shaw.
- Born: 01-30-1990
- 572 VOTESKeira Christina Knightley, (; born 26 March 1985) is an English actress. She is the recipient of an Empire Award and has been nominated for two BAFTA Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and two Academy Awards. Knightley began acting as a child on television and made her feature film debut in 1995, before making her breakthrough with the 2002 film Bend It Like Beckham. She began playing Elizabeth Swann in 2003 in the Pirates of the Caribbean film series, and she received a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actress for starring as Elizabeth Bennet in Pride & Prejudice (2005). She subsequently became known for starring in several other period dramas, including Atonement (2007), The ...more
- Born: 03-26-1985
- 674 VOTESPhoto: @emiliaclarke / InstagramEmilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke (born 23 October 1986) is an English actress. She studied at the Drama Centre London, appearing in a number of stage productions, including one by the Company of Angels. After making her screen debut in a short film, her television debut came with a guest appearance in an episode of the British medical soap opera Doctors in 2009. The following year, she was named as one of the UK Stars of Tomorrow by Screen International magazine for her role in the Syfy film Triassic Attack (2010). Clarke rose to international prominence for her breakthrough role as Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones (2011–2019). The role has garnered ...more
- Born: 05-01-1987