Bucca di Beppo recipes, a helpful guide to preparing your favorite dishes from the Bucca Di Beppo menu at home. These copycat recipes are typically not based on exactly the method used at Bucca Di Beppo, but are modeled closely on the flavor and texture of Bucca Di Beppo's food, making it easier than ever to bring these great tastes to your house for cheap.
Bucca di Beppo is a casual dining chain of southern Italian cuisine restaurants. The name of the chain roughly translates to "Joe's Basement," as buca literally means "hole" (as in basement or cellar) and Beppo is a nickname for Giuseppe, the Italian form of "Joseph." Popular menu items include Penne Basilica, Shrimp Fra Diavolo, and Chianti-Braised Short Ribs. There are more than 90 Buca di Beppo restaurants in the US and UK.
What are Buca di Beppo recipes? This list will provide that answer.
From the cheesy biscuits at Red Lobster to the amazing sauces at Buffalo Wild Wings, it's always tempting to go out for a delicious treat at one of the numerous chain and franchise restaurants dotting the landscape. But eating out at restaurants all the time can be a costly proposition. Not to mention the fact that, at restaurants, you have no portion control, and can't alter the recipes, ingredients or style of cooking to suit your own taste.Making Bucca Di Beppo recipes in your home gives you all of these options, while saving you money, and providing the same great diversity and taste that you'd find at your favorite casual dining spot. This list collections the best copycat Bucca Di Beppo recipes from around the Web.
1 pound rigatoni or large tube pasta, cooked and drained
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 (26 ounce) jar Ragu® Old World Style® Sweet Tomato Basil Smooth Pasta Sauce, divided
- Toss hot rigatoni, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan and 1/2 jar pasta sauce.
- Turn into 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Evenly pour on remaining Pasta Sauce.
- Bake covered 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and let stand until cheese is melted.
1 (8 ounce) package manicotti shells
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
2 cups ricotta cheese
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons dried basil
2 (26 ounce) jars pasta sauce
- Add manicotti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente, drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix 3 cups mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, garlic, egg, and basil.
- Stuff cooked manicotti with the mixture.
- Spread about 2 cups pasta sauce over the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Arrange stuffed manicotti in the dish.
- Cover with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Continue baking 10 minutes, until mozzarella is melted and bubbly.
1 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch thick circles
8 plum tomatoes, diced
1 cup chopped fresh basil
1/2 red onion, minced
freshly ground black pepper
3 cloves garlic
- Combine tomato, basil, and red onion in a small mixing bowl.
- Stir well.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Set aside.
- Arrange bread on a baking sheet.
- Place in oven, and bake until well toasted, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven, and transfer to a large serving platter.
- Let bread cool 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rub garlic into the top of each slice of toast.
- The toast should glisten with the garlic.
- Spoon the tomato mixture generously onto each slice.
6 cups torn lettuce leaves
8 ounces hard salami, julienned
6 ounces provolone cheese, julienned
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives , drained, halved
1 tablespoon minced chives
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange the salami, cheeses, tomatoes and olives over top.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Drizzle over salad.