List of the best Bud Spencer movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Bud Spencer's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Bud Spencer movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Bud Spencer movies will be at the top of the list. Bud Spencer has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Bud Spencer movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Bud Spencer films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Bud Spencer role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Bud Spencer performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Examples of films on this list include Double Trouble and Soldier of Fortune."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Bud Spencer movies?" and "What are the greatest Bud Spencer roles of all time?"
- They Call Me Trinity also known as My Name Is Trinity, is a 1970 Italian spaghetti western comedy film starring Terence Hill and Bud Spencer.
- Two stock-car drivers (Terence Hill, Bud Spencer) declare war on a mobster (John Sharp) for destroying their brand-new red dune buggy.
- Trinity Is Still My Name also known as All the Way Trinity is a 1971 Italian spaghetti western comedy film directed by Enzo Barboni. It is a sequel to They Call Me Trinity, and also stars Terence ...more
- Crime Busters is an Italian action-comedy movie directed in 1977 by E.B. Clucher. It was one of the three movies awarded with the Golden Screen Award in 1977 along with The Exorcist and The Towering ...more
- Go for It is a 1983 Italian comedy film and spy movie parody starring Terence Hill and Bud Spencer.
- Odds and Evens is a 1978 film directed by Sergio Corbucci.
- Double Trouble is a 1984 Italian action comedy directed by Enzo Barboni and starring the comedy team of Terence Hill and Bud Spencer.
- A Friend Is a Treasure is an Italian adventure-comedy movie directed in 1981 by Sergio Corbucci. It was filmed at Key Biscayne, Florida.
- A cop must clear his name and find the person who has infiltrated his police department.
- All The Way, Boys is a 1973 Italian film starring the popular comedy team of Terence Hill and Bud Spencer.
- The Sheriff and the Satellite Kid is a 1979 Italian children's comedy film starring Bud Spencer and child actor Cary Guffey that was released in cinemas in 1979. It was followed by a sequel in 1980, ...more
- Io sto con gli ippopotami is a 1979 Italian adventure-comedy film directed by Italo Zingarelli and starring Terence Hill and Bud Spencer. The film is also known as I'm for the Hippopotamus.
- God Forgives... I Don't! also known as Blood River is a 1967 spaghetti Western by Giuseppe Colizzi. The film is the first in a trilogy continued with Ace High and ended with Boot Hill.
- Even Angels Eat Beans is a 1973 Italian action comedy film written and directed by Enzo Barboni. It was one of the six movies awarded with the Golden Screen Award in 1974. The film has a sequel, ...more
- Returning from a military campaign abroad, General Marcus Vinicius (Robert Taylor) discovers that a new religion has taken hold in Rome: Christianity. When Vinicius encounters Lygia (Deborah Kerr), a ...more
- It Can Be Done Amigo is a 1972 Spanish / Italian / French film directed by Maurizio Lucidi. The film is also known as Saddle Tramps
- Banana Joe is a 1982 Italian-German action-comedy film starring Bud Spencer.
- Flatfoot in Africa is a 1978 action, comedy, crime and drama film written by Franco Verucci, Rainer Brandt, Adriano Bolzoni and Giovanni Simonelli and directer by Stefano Vanzina.
- Ace High is an Italian spaghetti Western by Giuseppe Colizzi from 1968. The film is the second in a trilogy started with God Forgives... I Don't! and ended with Boot Hill.
- Speaking of the Devil is a 1991 Italian comedy film directed by Enzo Barboni. It is the last collaboration between Barboni and Bud Spencer. The role of Victor was originally intended to be played by ...more
- Il soldato di ventura is a 1976 Italian comedy film directed by Pasquale Festa Campanile. The film tells of the challenge of Barletta in a comic and grotesque style.
- 22Flatfoot is a 1973 action, comedy, drama and crime film written by Nicola Badalucco, Lucio De Caro and Luciano Vincenzoni and directed by Steno.
- Everything Happens to Me is a 1980 Italian children's comedy movie starring Bud Spencer and child actor Cary Guffey. It is a direct sequel of the 1979 movie The Sheriff and the Satellite Kid and is ...more
- A Reason to Live, a Reason to Die is a 1972 Technicolor Italian spaghetti western movie starring James Coburn. Many exterior scenes were filmed at the Fort Bowie set built in the Province of Almería, ...more
- Oggi a me... domani a te! is a 1968 Italian spaghetti western film. It is the directorial debut of Tonino Cervi.