List of the top cable television companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major cable providers includes the largest and most profitable cable television businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest cable TV companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous cable companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the cable television industry you might want to look to these company names for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big cable provider businesses. For more, check out these cable TV alternatives.
The list you're viewing is made up of a variety of different companies, including Verizon Communications and Comcast.
This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest cable television providers in the world?" and "What are the most successful cable companies?"
- Adams Cable is a local cable television and Internet provider that serves northeast Pennsylvania along with rural Broome, Chenango and Delaware counties in New York. Current products available are ...more
- Advanced Cable Communications is a division of Schurz Communications providing cable television, cable telephone, DVR, and broadband services to customers in the Florida communities of Coral Springs ...more
- Alameda Municipal Power is a municipal utility serving the City of Alameda, California. Founded in 1887, it provides electricity to approximately 34,000 residential, commercial, and municipal ...more
- Allegiance Communications is an American provider of cable TV, broadband Internet, and VOIP telephony services to rural and mid-size markets in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas. ...more
- Starman is an Estonian cable television, VOIP telephony, and ISP company founded in 1992 and located in Tallinn. The company has been listed as SMN1T on the Tallinn Stock Exchange since 17 June 2006.
- Astound Broadband is a provider of cable TV, broadband internet, and telephone services on the West Coast, currently serving over 325,000 residential and business customers within communities in the ...more
- AT&T Broadband is the name of AT&T's cable operations, which were composed of the assets of TCI and MediaOne, Prime Cable, as well as two Comcast cable systems AT&T acquired later in a system swap. ...more
- Atlantic Broadband is the 13th largest U.S. cable company with headquarters in Quincy, Massachusetts, USA. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian media company, Cogeco. The company has over 600 ...more
- Blue Ridge Communications is a regional cable television, Internet and voice over IP provider that serves much of the Poconos area and central Pennsylvania in the USA. Products available include ...more
- Bresnan Communications was an American cable television provider formed by William Bresnan in 1984. It originally operated cable systems on Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Over the next fourteen years, ...more
- Bright House Networks LLC is the sixth largest owner and operator of cable systems in the U.S. and the second largest in Florida, with technologically advanced systems located in five states ...more
- Broadstripe is a telecommunications and cable brand of Anne Arundel Broadband. Anne Arundel Broadband is headquartered in Millersville, Maryland. Serving communities in Maryland, Broadstripe provides ...more
- Buckeye CableSystem, known as The CableSystem until August 1996, is a cable company located in Toledo, Ohio, USA, which serves northwest Ohio and parts of southeast Michigan. Buckeye CableSystem is a ...more
- Cable One, Inc. is an American cable service provider and subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company, functioning as its own self-contained corporation within its parent company. The company's name and ...more
- Cablevision Systems Corporation is an American cable television company with systems serving areas surrounding New York City. It is the eighth-largest cable provider in the United States, with most ...more
- Champion Broadband is a cable, Internet, and telephone provider in the United States. It operates in the Denver and Los Angeles markets. It also owns smaller systems in rural markets.
- Charter Communications is an American company offering cable television, high-speed Internet, and telephone services to more than 5.9 million customers in 29 states. By revenues, it is the ...more
- Comcast Corporation, formerly registered as Comcast Holdings, is a U.S.-based international mass media company and is the largest broadcasting and cable company in the world by revenue. It is the ...more
- Cox Communications is a privately owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises providing digital cable television, telecommunications and Home Automation services in the United States. It is the third-largest ...more
- Cox Enterprises, Inc. is a privately held media conglomerate based in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The company is currently headed by the daughter of founder James Cox, Anne Cox Chambers, and the two ...more
- The E. W. Scripps Company is an American broadcasting company founded as a chain of daily newspapers by Edward Willis Scripps. It was also formerly a media conglomerate. The company is headquartered ...more
- ESPN is a U.S.-based global cable and satellite television channel that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company and Hearst Corporation. The channel focuses on ...more