Who are the most famous Capricorn serial killers? Born from December 22 to January 19, Capricorn is the tenth sign of the zodiac.
Looking at serial killers based on zodiac, you can find some pretty fascinating connections. Many serial killers born in December and January fall under the Capricorn sign, and they all happen to share a few key personality traits. For one, they have a tendency to resort to violence when things head south.
For more information on the signs as serial killers, check out our list of Scorpio serial killers.
Birthday: December 30, 1976
- Niels Högel admitted that he had a sheltered childhood. He wasn't exposed to violence at home.
- He went to work as a nurse as an adult, going on to work in an intensive care unit.
- He was ultimately convicted of 85 murders, all of which occurred from him tampering with injections.
Birthday: January 16, 1975
- Wang Qiang is one of the most infamous serial killers in Chinese history. He killed 45 people, and even his lawyers said that he reviled them, but they were bound to aid in his defense.
- Photo: via YouTube
Birthday: January 10, 1949
Serial killer name: The Sorcerer
- Ahmad Suradji was in tune with his spiritual side, working as a shaman and claiming to have supernatural powers.
- He said that his deceased father visited him and told him to kill 70 women.
- He ended up killing 42 before getting caught.
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons
Birthday: January 1, 1871
Serial killer name: The Wolf of Moscow
- Vasili Komaroff showed his ambition from a young age. He earned a small fortune, but it was soon wasted away.
- He was disciplined with his killings, each one following a specific formula. Komaroff would become friends with someone interested in buying a horse. He'd bring the victim to his home and provide them with vodka. He would then kill the victim by either slitting the throat or hitting them with a hammer.
Birthday: December 24, 1939
Serial killer name: The Candy Man
- As a child, Dean Corll was sensitive to the needs of others. As an adult, he earned the nickname "The Candy Man" for offering free candy to local children.
- He'd eventually go on to kill 28 people, all of whom were males between the ages of 13 and 20.
- Photo: user uploaded image / user uploaded image / user uploaded image
Birthday: January 17, 1897
Serial killer name: Docteur Satan
- Marcel Petiot was advanced for his age, but not in a good way. He once fired his father's gun in class and propositioned a girl his age for sex when he was only 11.
- He later went to medical school and became known for dubious medical practices, such as petty theft and illegal abortions.
- It's suspected he killed up to 60 people although the real number could be much higher.