Carrabba's Italian Grill recipes, a collection of the best recipes for recreating your favorite recipes at home. These copycat recipes may not be the exact recipes used by Carrabba's Italian Grill, but they are based off of the textures and flavors of Carrabba Italian Grill's food, making it so easy to cook your favorite recipes at home or on the go. In this list you will find some of the best recipes from your favorite restaurant!!
Create something the whole family will love with our exclusive Carrabba's Recipes. The Italian dining experience is characterized by family values and a tradition of great food and great times. What better way is there to enjoy dinner with your family than by making your favorite dishes from Carrabba's to eat at home.
From the delicious breadsticks to the scrumptious pastas, it's always tempting to hop in your car and drive down to one of many Carrabba's Italian Grill locations. The only problem is that eating out all the time can really add up and put a big hole in your wallet. Not only that but you have very limited control of your food when you go to a restaurant compared to the ability to change any recipe to your liking when you are eating at home.Making Carrabba's Italian Grill recipes in your home gives you all of these options, while protecting your wallet and giving you all the great things you love about your favorite place to eat. This list highlights the best copycat Carrabba's Italian Grill recipes from all over the internet.
Sausage and Lentil Soup
1 lb Italian sausage
1 large onion, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
2 large carrots, chopped
1 small zucchini, chopped
6 cups chicken broth
2 x 14½ oz cans diced tomatoes, undrained
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tspn salt
2 cups dry lentils, rinsed
black pepper, red pepper flakes, basil, oregano, parsley, thyme, to taste
- In a large pot combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover.
- Simmer for about 1 hour or until lentils are tender.
- Add water, if necessary, for desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, serve.
6 - 8 mussels
10 oz jar of marinara or tomato sauce of your choice
12 oz of cooked linguine
salt and white pepper, to taste
- Toss with 12 oz of cooked linguini.
- Garnish and serve.
1 chicken breast, grilled
1 cup dry Marsala wine
½ cup (1 stick) butter
pinch of salt
pinch of black pepper
½ cup mushrooms, sauteed
- Several tbsp at a time.
- Stir in butter until sauce is creamy.
- Add hot sauteed mushrooms.
- Pour sauce over grilled chicken before serving.
6 large chicken breasts
1 to 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
½ tspn salt
½ tspn black pepper
8 oz goat cheese, softened to room temperature
Sun-Dried Tomato sauce
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
1 tbsp finely chopped yellow onion
½ cup dry white wine
¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
10 tbsp cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
1 ½ cups finely sliced sun-dried tomatoes
¼ cup chopped fresh basil
½ tspn kosher salt
½ tspn white pepper
Prepare the Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce:
- Place butter, garlic, and onion in a large skillet over medium heat .
- Saute until garlic and onion are tender and transparent.
- Add white wine and lemon juice.
- Increase heat to medium-high and simmer to reduce by half.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add cold butter one piece at a time.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper .
- Stir to blend ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Reduce charcoal briquettes to white-hot coals.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken over hot coals 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Divide goat cheese evenly between chicken breasts, placing some on each breast for the last two minutes of cooking.
- Place cooked chicken on serving platter and spoon Sun-Dried Tomato
- Sauce over chicken.