List of the best Catherine Keener movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Catherine Keener's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Catherine Keener movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Catherine Keener movies will be at the top of the list. Catherine Keener has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Catherine Keener movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Catherine Keener films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Catherine Keener role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Catherine Keener performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Full Frontal and Captain Phillips are included in this list."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Catherine Keener movies?" and "What are the greatest Catherine Keener roles of all time?"
Joel Schumacher and Judd Apatow have both worked with Catherine Keener over the years, as have plenty of other well-known directors. If Catherine Keener movies are your thing, then check out the greatest movies by Patricia Clarkson and Vera Farmiga too.
- Feeling misunderstood at home and at school, mischievous Max (Max Records) escapes to the land of the Wild Things, majestic -- and sometimes fierce -- creatures. They allow Max to become their ...more
- In this quirky cult-favorite comedy, unemployed New York City puppeteer Craig Schwartz (John Cusack) reluctantly takes a temp job as a filing clerk for the eccentric Dr. Lester (Orson Bean). While at ...more
- Christopher McCandless (Emile Hirsch), son of wealthy parents (Marcia Gay Harden, William Hurt), graduates from Emory University as a top student and athlete. However, instead of embarking on a ...more
- Andy Stitzer (Steve Carell) is an amiable single guy who works at a big-box store. Living alone, 40-year-old Andy spends his free time playing video games and curating his action-figure collection. ...more
- Reading of the murder of a Kansas family, New York City novelist Truman Capote (Philip Seymour Hoffman) decides to cover the story himself, and travels to the small town with his childhood friend, ...more
- When a business trip ends abruptly, distressed middle-aged electrical engineer Al Fountain (John Turturro) decides to seek out a lake that harbors happy childhood memories. There he meets The Kid ...more
- In April 2009, the U.S. containership Maersk Alabama sails toward its destination on a day that seems like any other. Suddenly, Somali pirates race toward the vessel, climb aboard and take everyone ...more
- With her divorce looming, a lawyer (Catherine Keener) ventures to upstate New York with her children in tow to visit her hippie mother (Jane Fonda), whom she hasn't seen in 20 years.
- Amelia (Catherine Keener) is jealous when her closest friend and roommate, Laura (Anne Heche), moves out to live with her fiancé. Suddenly alone, Amelia takes a pessimistic look at her own life. Her ...more
- Gertrude Baniszewski, a divorced mother of several children, agrees to take care of two girls, Sylvia and Jennie, while their parents travel with a carnival. Though her eldest daughter is the real ...more
- Simone is a 2002 American science-fiction romantic comedy film written, produced and directed by Andrew Niccol. It stars Al Pacino, Catherine Keener, Evan Rachel Wood, Rachel Roberts, Jay Mohr and ...more
- Los Angeles columnist Steve Lopez (Robert Downey Jr.) has reached an impasse in his life. His marriage is on the rocks, and he's disillusioned with his job. Then, while wandering through L.A.'s Skid ...more
- The Croods is a 2013 American 3D computer-animated adventure comedy film produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by 20th Century Fox. It features the voices of Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone, Ryan ...more
- Jack Slavin (Daniel Day-Lewis) is an environmentalist with a heart condition who lives with his daughter, Rose (Camilla Belle), on an isolated island. While Jack fights against developers who wish to ...more
- Out of Sight is a 1998 American comedy film based on the novel of the same name by Elmore Leonard and directed by Steven Soderbergh. The first of several collaborations between Soderbergh and star ...more
- Independent film director Nick Reve (Steve Buscemi) is making his first feature. Everything that can go wrong does: the rebellious catering crew refuses to replace spoiled milk, his actors are flaky ...more
- Restless and unhappy, two couples get caught up in infidelity and deception. Barry (Aaron Eckhart) is a sullen businessman married to Mary (Amy Brenneman), a writer who is unsatisfied with their ...more
- Always trouble-prone, the life of teenager Percy Jackson (Logan Lerman) gets a lot more complicated when he learns he's the son of the Greek god Poseidon. At a training ground for the children of ...more
- Hapless high school theater teacher Dana Marschz (Steve Coogan) writes pretentious musical adaptations of Hollywood blockbusters for his indifferent students to perform. His home life is equally ...more
- Full Frontal is a 2002 film by Steven Soderbergh about a day in the life of a handful of characters in Hollywood. It stars Catherine Keener, Blair Underwood, David Duchovny, Julia Roberts, Mary ...more
- The lives of four best friends intertwine around their relationships with one another, their significant others and their wallets. However, one of them, who is unmarried and less well-off than the ...more
- Fed up with boarding school and frustrated with the way others have planned his life, John Baker Jr. (Lukas Haas) wants a change -- anything to shake up his staid routine. The moment arrives when he ...more
- Interpreter Silvia Broome (Nicole Kidman) is at the United Nations when she overhears what she believes is a plan to assassinate the president of Matobo, Edmond Zuwanie (Earl Cameron). When she ...more
- Life is looking pretty bleak for theater director Caden Cotard (Philip Seymour Hoffman). His wife and daughter have left him, his therapist is more interested in plugging her new book than helping ...more
- 8mm is a 1999 American-German mystery thriller film directed by Joel Schumacher and written by Andrew Kevin Walker. The film stars Nicolas Cage as a private investigator who delves into the world of ...more