Catherine Zeta-Jones' Loves & Hookups
Who is Catherine Zeta-Jones dating? Who Catherine Zeta-Jones dated; list of Catherine Zeta-Jones loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors.. The loves, exes and relationships of Catherine Zeta-Jones, listed by most recent.
This list contains information about Catherine Zeta-Jones' exes like Mick Hucknall and John Leslie.Which of Catherine Zeta-Jones' exes is the hottest? Take a look at this list and share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas have been married since 2000.Michael Kirk Douglas (born September 25, 1944) is an American actor and producer. He has received numerous accolades, including two Academy Awards, five Golden Globe Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, the Cecil B. DeMille Award, and the AFI Life Achievement Award.The elder son of Kirk Douglas and Diana Dill, Douglas received his Bachelor of Arts in Drama from the University of California, Santa Barbara. His early acting roles included film, stage, and television productions. Douglas first achieved prominence for his performance in the ABC police procedural television series The Streets of San Francisco, for which he received three consecutive Emmy Award nominations. In 1975, Douglas produced ...more
- Age: 78
- Birthplace: New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYCatherine Zeta-Jones dated Mick Hucknall in 1998.Michael James Hucknall (born 8 June 1960) is an English singer and songwriter. Hucknall achieved international fame in the 1980s as the lead singer and songwriter of the soul-influenced pop band Simply Red, with whom he enjoyed a 25-year career and sold over 50 million albums. Hucknall was described by Australian music magazine Rhythms as "one of the truly great blue-eyed soul singers", while Q credited him with "the most prodigious voice this side of Motown".
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: Denton, United Kingdom
- Photo: flickr / CC0Catherine Zeta-Jones reportedly dated Jon Peters in 1996.John H. Peters (born June 2, 1945) is an American film producer and former hairdresser.
- Age: 77
- Birthplace: Van Nuys, Los Angeles, California
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYIn the mid-1990s, Catherine Zeta-Jones was engaged to Angus Macfadyen.Angus Macfadyen (born 21 September 1963) is a Scottish actor. His roles include Robert the Bruce, both in Braveheart and again in the nonsequel Robert the Bruce, Vice-Counsel Dupont in Equilibrium, Jeff Denlon in the Saw franchise, Robert Rogers in the AMC historical drama Turn: Washington's Spies, McCreedy in Cameron Crowe's We Bought a Zoo, and biologist James Murray in The Lost City of Z. He has made appearances on several television series such as Californication, Criminal Minds and the final season of Chuck.
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Glasgow, Scotland
- Catherine Zeta-Jones was rumored to have had an affair with Paul McGann in 1995.Paul John McGann (born 14 November 1959) is an English actor. He came to prominence for portraying Percy Toplis in the 1986 television serial The Monocled Mutineer. He later starred in the 1987 dark comedy Withnail and I, and as the eighth incarnation of the Doctor in the 1996 Doctor Who television film, a role he has since reprised in more than 70 audio dramas and the 2013 mini-episode "The Night of the Doctor". McGann is also known for playing Lieutenant William Bush in the Hornblower TV series.
- Age: 63
- Birthplace: United Kingdom
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and John Leslie were in a relationship from 1991 - 1993.John Leslie (born John Leslie Stott; 22 February 1965) is a Scottish former television and radio presenter. Debuting on Music Box in 1987, he later presented BBC One's Blue Peter, and ITV's This Morning and the gameshow Wheel of Fortune. He was also the studio host for the first series of the UK version of Survivor.
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Edinburgh, Scotland