For many people, April 16th may just be another day. But below you’ll see celebrities born on April 16, so for them, it’s time for a celebration. This list catalogs the biggest names, living and dead, who were born on the 16th. Here are the most famous people born on April 16.
It's a good day to be born if you want to make it in the music industry. Selena, Chance the Rapper, and Akon are all Aries celebrities. Other April 16 celebrity birthdays include famous actors, such as Charlie Chaplin and Martin Lawrence.
The biggest April 16 famous birthdays have been accumulated on this list. See who you share a birthday with. Don't worry, no one expects you to buy these celebrities a gift.
- Chancelor Bennett (born April 16, 1993), better known by his stage name Chance the Rapper, is an American hip hop recording artist from the Chatham neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois. In 2013, he began to gain major recognition following the release of his second mixtape Acid Rap. Chance is also a member of the Chicago collective SAVEMONEY with frequent collaborator Vic Mensa and lead vocalist for the band The Social Experiment.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 27
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
- Photo: The New Mutants / Marvel EntertainmentAnya Taylor-Joy (born April 16, 1996) is an American-born Argentine-British actress. Her breakthrough role was Thomasin in the horror film The Witch. She was nominated for the BAFTA Rising Star Award in 2017. She has also starred in Glass (2019), Thoroughbreds (2017), and Split (2016).... more on Wikipedia
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useSelena Quintanilla-Pérez (April 16, 1971 – March 31, 1995) was an American singer, songwriter, spokesperson, model, actress, and fashion designer. Called the Queen of Tejano music, her contributions to music and fashion made her one of the most celebrated Mexican-American entertainers of the late 20th century. Billboard magazine named her the top-selling Latin artist of the 1990s decade, while her posthumous collaboration with MAC cosmetics became the best-selling celebrity collection in cosmetics history. Media outlets called her the "Tejano Madonna" for her clothing choices. She also ranks among the most influential Latin artists of all time and is credited for catapulting a music genre... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 24 (1971-1995)
- Birthplace: Lake Jackson, Texas, United States of America
- Claire Elizabeth Foy (born 16 April 1984) is an English actress. She studied acting at the Liverpool John Moores University and the Oxford School of Drama and made her screen debut in the pilot of the supernatural comedy series Being Human, in 2008. Following her professional stage debut at the Royal National Theatre, she played the title role in the BBC One miniseries Little Dorrit (2008), and made her film debut in the American historical fantasy drama Season of the Witch (2011). Following leading roles in the television series The Promise (2011) and Crossbones (2014), Foy received praise for portraying the ill-fated queen Anne Boleyn in the miniseries Wolf Hall (2015). Foy gained... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 31
- Birthplace: Stockport, United Kingdom