Here are all the famous people who were born on April 20th AKA 420. Featuring actors, musicians, singers, athletes, politicians, models, and other celebrities born on 4/20, this list includes living and dead celebs. Which famous people were born on April 20?
It will surprise you how many celebrities have been born on April 20. Actors who have 420 birthdays include Andy Serkis and Crispin Glover, while singers born on April 20 include Luther Vandross, Lu Han, and Stephen Marley. Other celebrities who were born on 420 include Miranda Kerr, Shemar Moore, Carmen Electra, Jessica Lange, and George Takei.
Click through the list below to see all the celebrities born on April 20.
- Miranda May Kerr (; born 20 April 1983) is an Australian model. Kerr rose to prominence in 2007 as one of the Victoria's Secret Angels. Kerr was the first Australian Victoria's Secret model and also represented the Australian department store chain David Jones. Kerr has launched her own brand of organic skincare products, KORA Organics, and has written a self-help book.Kerr began modelling in the fashion industry when she was 13, winning the 1997 Dolly magazine model search competition. Since 2008, Kerr has consistently ranked on the Forbes list of highest earning models.... more
- Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
- Gender: Female
- Born: 1983-04-20
- George Hosato Takei (; born Hosato Takei, April 20, 1937) is an American actor, author, and activist. He is best known for his role as Hikaru Sulu, helmsman of the USS Enterprise in the television series Star Trek. He also portrayed the character in six Star Trek feature films and one episode of Star Trek: Voyager. As of April 2018, his Facebook page has attracted over 10 million followers since he joined in 2011, and the account frequently shares photos with original humorous commentary. Takei is a proponent of LGBT rights and is active in state and local politics. He has won several awards and accolades in his work on human rights and Japan–United States relations, including his work with... more
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Gender: Male
- Alternative Name: George Takei
- Born: 1937-04-20
- Photo: lev radin / Shutterstock.comTara Leigh Patrick (born April 20, 1972), better known by her stage name Carmen Electra, is an American glamour model, actress, television personality, singer, and dancer. She began her career as a singer after moving to Minneapolis, Minnesota, where she met Prince, who produced her debut record. She later relocated to Los Angeles, California, to pursue a career as an actress, gaining notoriety for her role as Lani McKenzie on the television series Baywatch. She made her film debut in the horror comedy American Vampire (1997), and has had roles in multiple parody films, including Scary Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans, and Disaster Movie. Electra has also appeared as a... more
- Birthplace: Sharonville, Ohio, USA
- Gender: Female
- Alternative Name: Carmen Electra
- Born: 1972-04-20
- Andrew Clement Serkis (born 20 April 1964) is an English actor and film director. He is best known for his performance capture roles comprising motion capture acting, animation and voice work for such computer-generated characters as Gollum in The Lord of the Rings film trilogy (2001–2003) and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012), King Kong in the eponymous 2005 film, Caesar in the Planet of the Apes reboot series (2011–17), Captain Haddock / Sir Francis Haddock in Steven Spielberg's The Adventures of Tintin (2011), and Supreme Leader Snoke in the first two Star Wars sequel trilogy films, The Force Awakens (2015) and The Last Jedi (2017). In 2018, he portrayed the character of Baloo in... more
- Birthplace: Ruislip, London, England, UK
- Gender: Male
- Born: 1964-04-20