Plenty of people look forward to celebrating 4/20. However, the Taurus celebrities on this list celebrate one day later. This list is all about famous people born on April 21. Actors, musicians, athletes, and TV personalities alike have been gathered together on one list, so get ready to see all the famous people born on April 21.
Actors like James McAvoy, Robbie Amell, and Rob Riggle are just a few of the April 21 famous birthdays. You even have royalty celebrating the big day, which is the case for Queen Elizabeth II. And this is only a small sampling.
Keep scrolling to see all of the celebrity birthdays that fall on April 21. If your birthday is April 21, too, then use this as your resource of the famous Taurus people who share your birthday.
- Photo: Gareth Cattermole / Getty ImagesJames McAvoy (; born 21 April 1979) is a Scottish actor. He made his acting debut as a teen in The Near Room (1995) and made mostly television appearances until 2003, when his feature film career began. His notable television work includes the thriller State of Play and the science fiction mini-series Frank Herbert's Children of Dune. He has performed in several West End productions and received three nominations for the Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actor, and has also done voice work for animated films including Gnomeo & Juliet, its sequel, Sherlock Gnomes, and Arthur Christmas. In 2003, McAvoy appeared in a lead role in Bollywood Queen. This was followed by a supporting role, the faun... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Port Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Patti Ann LuPone (born April 21, 1949) is an American actress and singer, best known for her work in stage musicals. She has won two Grammy Awards, two Tony Awards, and two Olivier Awards. She is also a 2006 American Theater Hall of Fame inductee.LuPone began her professional career with The Acting Company in 1972 and made her Broadway debut in Three Sisters in 1973. She received the first of seven Tony Award nominations for the 1975 musical The Robber Bridegroom. She won the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Musical for her role as Eva Perón in the 1979 original Broadway production of Evita. She played Fantine in the original London cast of Les Misérables and Moll in The Cradle Will Rock,... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 71
- Birthplace: Northport, Huntington, New York, United States of America
- Robert Patrick Amell (born April 21, 1988) is a Canadian actor and producer. He is known for playing Stephen Jameson on The CW's series The Tomorrow People, Ronnie Raymond/Firestorm on The CW's series The Flash, Fred Jones in the films Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins and Scooby-Doo! Curse of the Lake Monster, and the films The Hunters as Paxton Flynn, The DUFF as Wesley Rush, and The Babysitter as Max. He has also had recurring roles on such television shows as Life with Derek, True Jackson, VP, Unnatural History, and Revenge.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 32
- Birthplace: Toronto, Canada
- Robert Allen Riggle Jr. (born April 21, 1970) is an American actor, comedian, and retired United States Marine Corps Reserve officer. He worked as a correspondent on Comedy Central's The Daily Show from 2006 to 2008, as a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 2004 to 2005, and for his comedic roles in films such as The Hangover, The Other Guys, Let's Be Cops, Dumb & Dumber To, 21 Jump Street, 22 Jump Street, The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard, and Step Brothers. He has also co-starred in the Adult Swim comedy-action series NTSF:SD:SUV::. In 2012, Riggle replaced Frank Caliendo for the comedy skit and prognostication portions of Fox NFL Sunday.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Louisville, Kentucky, USA