This is a list of all of the famous people born on April 23. These Taurus celebrities are optimistic, colorful, and honest. Gigi Hadid, John Cena, and Dev Patel are all celebrities born on April 23. You may be surprised by all of the famous Taurus people on this list. Other April 23 famous birthdays include Michael Moore and Olympic medalist Chloe Kim.
Taurus is said to be the most reliable sign in the zodiac. They are practical and realistic, and they find it easy to make money and stay on the same projects for years, or until they are completed. It makes so much sense then, why these dedicated performers and athletes are Taurus. This list will also look at some celebrities of days past, such as William Shakespeare. To learn more about these famous Taurus people, check out our list of specifically male Taurus stars.
If your birthday happens to fall on the 23rd, then check out which celebrities also share your birthday.
- Photo: Jason Meritt / Getty ImagesJelena Noura "Gigi" Hadid (born April 23, 1995) is an American model. She was signed to IMG Models in 2013. In November 2014, Hadid made her debut in the Top 50 Models ranking at Models.com. In 2016, she was named International Model of the Year by the British Fashion Council. On July 15, 2014, she starred alongside actor and model Patrick Schwarzenegger in fashion designer Tom Ford's Eyewear autumn/winter campaign. Hadid and her sister, Bella, started off the Spring/Summer campaign season together – the sisters starred alongside one another in both that seasons' Fendi and Moschino campaigns. Hadid was featured on four March 2017 Vogue covers: United States, Britain, China, and the... more
- Age: 26
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
- Photo: Andrew Walker / Getty ImagesJohn Felix Anthony Cena Jr. (; born April 23, 1977) is an American professional wrestler, actor, rapper, and TV personality. As a wrestler, he is currently signed to WWE. As a TV personality, he is currently the host of Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? on Nickelodeon. Cena was born and raised in West Newbury, Massachusetts. He moved to California in 1998, where he pursued a career as a bodybuilder before transitioning into professional wrestling in 1999 when he debuted for Ultimate Pro Wrestling (UPW). Cena soon signed with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) in 2000, and was initially assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW). In WWE, Cena gained industry fame after adopting a... more
- Age: 44
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYJohn William Oliver (born 23 April 1977) is an English comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, actor, and television host. Oliver started his career as a stand-up comedian, both in the United Kingdom and United States. He came to wider attention for his work on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart as its senior British correspondent from 2006 to 2013. Oliver won three Primetime Emmy Awards for his work as a writer on The Daily Show and was its guest host for an eight-week period in 2013. In addition to The Daily Show, Oliver co-hosted the satirical comedy podcast The Bugle (2007–2015) with Andy Zaltzman, with whom Oliver had previously co-hosted the radio series Political Animal, and... more
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Birmingham, England
- Photo: Lion / The Weinstein CompanyDev Patel (born April 23, 1990) is an English actor. Born and raised in London to Gujarati Indian Hindu parents, Patel made his screen debut as Anwar Kharral in the first two seasons of the British television teen drama Skins (2007–2008), landing the role with no prior professional acting experience. His breakthrough came in 2008 with the leading role of Jamal Malik in Danny Boyle's drama Slumdog Millionaire, which won the Academy Award for Best Picture, and for which he was nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best Actor and the SAG Award for Best Supporting Actor. Patel went on to star in the highly successful romantic comedy The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2012) and its 2015 sequel, as well... more
- Age: 31
- Birthplace: Harrow, London, London, United Kingdom