Celebrities Born On April Fools' Day
Here are all the famous people who were born on April 1st, April Fools' Day. Featuring actors, musicians, singers, athletes, politicians, models, and other celebrities born on April 1, this list includes living and dead celebs. Which famous people were born on April Fools' Day?
It will surprise you how many celebrities have been born on April 1. Actors who have April Fools birthdays include Asa Butterfield and Taran Killam, while actresses born on April 1 include Debbie Reynolds, Mackenzie Davis, and Jenn Murray. Other celebrities who were born on April Fools Day include Logan Paul, David Oyelowo, Matt Lanter, Kid Ink, and Annette O'Toole.
Click through the list below to see all the celebrities born on April 1.
- Photo: Ethan Miller / Getty ImagesMary Frances "Debbie" Reynolds (April 1, 1932 – December 28, 2016) was an American actress, singer and businesswoman. Her career spanned almost 70 years. She was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Most Promising Newcomer for her portrayal of Helen Kane in the 1950 film Three Little Words, and her breakout role was her first leading role, as Kathy Selden in Singin' in the Rain (1952). Other successes include The Affairs of Dobie Gillis (1953), Susan Slept Here (1954), Bundle of Joy (1956 Golden Globe nomination), The Catered Affair (1956 National Board of Review Best Supporting Actress Winner), and Tammy and the Bachelor (1957), in which her performance of the song "Tammy" reached ...more
- Birthplace: El Paso, Texas, USA
- Born: 04-01-1932
- Logan Alexander Paul (born April 1, 1995) is an American actor, director, internet personality, screenwriter, rapper, and white collar boxer. Paul first gained fame through videos shared on former internet video service Vine. Paul's television and film work includes guest appearances on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Weird Loners, and starring roles in films The Thinning and The Space Between Us.
- Birthplace: Westlake, Ohio, USA
- Born: 04-01-1995
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYRachel Anne Maddow ( (listen), MAD-oh; born April 1, 1973) is an American television host and liberal political commentator. Maddow hosts The Rachel Maddow Show, a nightly television show on MSNBC, and serves as the cable network's special event co-anchor alongside Brian Williams. Her syndicated talk radio program of the same name aired on Air America Radio. Maddow holds a doctorate in politics from Oxford University and is the first openly lesbian anchor to host a major prime-time news program in the United States. Asked about her political views by the Valley Advocate, Maddow replied, "I'm undoubtedly a liberal, which means that I'm in almost total agreement with the Eisenhower-era ...more
- Birthplace: Castro Valley, California, United States of America
- Born: 04-01-1973
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYTaran Hourie Killam (born April 1, 1982) is an American actor, comedian, writer and singer. He is best known for his television work on shows such as The Amanda Show, Wild 'n Out, Mad TV, and Saturday Night Live. Killam is also known for his portrayal of a teen pop star in the 2004 Disney Channel Original Movie Stuck in the Suburbs. Killam performed the role of King George III in the Broadway production of Hamilton at the Richard Rodgers Theatre, ending his run on the evening of April 13, 2017.
- Birthplace: Culver City, California, USA
- Born: 04-01-1982
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseAnnette O'Toole (born April 1, 1952) is an American actress, dancer, and singer-songwriter. She is probably best known for portraying Lisa Bridges in the TV series Nash Bridges, Beverly Marsh in the It miniseries, Lana Lang in Superman III, Elaine, the girlfriend of Nick Nolte's character in 48 Hrs., the leading role, Kathy, in the romantic-comedy Cross My Heart; and more recently for portraying Martha Kent, the mother of Clark Kent, on the television series Smallville.
- Birthplace: Texas, USA, Houston
- Born: 04-01-1952
- Susan Magdalane Boyle (born 1 April 1961) is a Scottish singer, who rose to fame after appearing as a contestant on the third series of Britain's Got Talent, singing "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Misérables. Her debut studio album, I Dreamed a Dream, was released in November 2009 and became the UK's best-selling debut album of all time, beating the previous record held by Spirit by Leona Lewis. I Dreamed a Dream set a record for biggest first week sales by a debut album, according to the Official Chart Company in the United Kingdom. Topping the Billboard 200 for six weeks, it was the second best-selling album of 2009 in the US. In her first year of fame, Boyle made £5 million (£6.6 million ...more
- Birthplace: Blackburn, United Kingdom
- Born: 04-01-1961