Celebrities Born On Halloween
Here are all the famous people who were born on October 31st, Halloween. Featuring actors, musicians, singers, athletes, politicians, historical figures, models, and other celebrities born on Halloween, this list includes living and dead celebs. Which famous people were born on October 31?
It will surprise you how many celebrities have been born on Halloween. Actors who have Halloween birthdays include John Candy and Dermot Mulroney, while singers born on October 31 include Willow Smith, Vanilla Ice, and Christina Aguilar. Other celebrities who were born on Halloeen include Rob Schneider, Nolan North, Piper Perabo, and Lord of the Rings director Peter Jackson.
Click through the list below to see all the celebrities born on Halloween and celebrate two holidays in one every October.
- Photo: Uncle Buck / Universal PicturesJohn Franklin Candy (October 31, 1950 – March 4, 1994) was a Canadian actor and comedian, known mainly for his work in Hollywood films. Candy rose to fame as a member of the Toronto branch of the Second City and its related Second City Television series, and through his appearances in such comedy films as Stripes, Splash, Cool Runnings, Summer Rental, Home Alone, The Great Outdoors, Spaceballs, and Uncle Buck, as well as more dramatic roles in Only the Lonely and JFK. One of his most renowned onscreen performances was as Del Griffith, the talkative shower-curtain ring salesman in the John Hughes comedy Planes, Trains and Automobiles. In addition to his work as an actor, Candy was a co-owner ...more
- Age: Dec. at 43 (1950-1994)
- Birthplace: Newmarket, Canada
- Born: 10-31-1950
- Credits: SCTV, Spaceballs, Planes, Trains & Automobiles, Uncle Buck
- Photo: Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 2.0Sir Peter Robert Jackson (born 31 October 1961) is a New Zealand film director, screenwriter, and film producer. He is best known as the director, writer, and producer of the Lord of the Rings trilogy (2001–03) and the Hobbit trilogy (2012–14), both of which are adapted from the novels of the same name by J. R. R. Tolkien. Other films include the critically lauded drama Heavenly Creatures (1994), the mockumentary film Forgotten Silver (1995), the horror comedy The Frighteners (1996), the epic monster remake film King Kong (2005), the supernatural drama film The Lovely Bones (2009), and the World War I documentary film They Shall Not Grow Old (2018). He produced District 9 (2009), The ...more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Porirua, Pukerua Bay, New Zealand
- Born: 10-31-1961
- Credits: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainChristopher Columbus (; before 31 October 1451 – 20 May 1506) was an Italian explorer, navigator, and colonist who completed four voyages across the Atlantic Ocean under the auspices of the Catholic Monarchs of Castile and Aragon. He led the first European expeditions to the Caribbean, Central America, and South America, initiating the permanent European colonization of the Americas. Columbus discovered a viable sailing route to the Americas, a continent that was then unknown to the Old World. While what he thought he had discovered was a route to the Far East, he is credited with the opening of the Americas for conquest and settlement by Europeans. Columbus's early life is somewhat ...more
- Age: Dec. at 55 (1451-1506)
- Birthplace: Genoa, Italy
- Born: 01-01-1451
- Willow Camille Reign Smith (born October 31, 2000), known mononymously as WILLOW, is an American singer. In 2010, she launched her music career with the single "Whip My Hair", which peaked at number 11 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was nominated for Video of the Year at the BET Awards of 2011. Smith later signed to her mentor Jay-Z's record label Roc Nation, becoming the youngest artist signed to the label, and released the single "21st Century Girl", the following year. In 2015, Smith released her debut album, Ardipithecus, including the single "Wait a Minute!", which was certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. Smith would later release her second album The 1st ...more
- Age: 22
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Born: 10-31-2000
- Credits: I Am Legend, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, Kit Kittredge: An American Girl
- Photo: Alberto Rodriguez / Getty ImagesRobert Michael Schneider (; born October 31, 1963) is an American actor, comedian, screenwriter, and director. A stand-up comic and veteran of the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live, he went on to a career in feature films, including starring roles in the comedy films Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, The Hot Chick, The Benchwarmers, and Grown Ups. Schneider is the father of singer Elle King.
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, USA
- Born: 10-31-1963
- Credits: Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, The Hot Chick, Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, 50 First Dates
- Photo: Scott Harrison / Getty ImagesRobert Matthew Van Winkle (born October 31, 1967), known professionally as Vanilla Ice, is an American rapper, actor, and television host. Born in South Dallas, and raised in Texas and South Florida, Ice released his debut album, Hooked, in 1989 on Ichiban Records, before signing a contract with SBK Records, a record label of the EMI Group, which released a reformatted version of the album in 1990 under the title To the Extreme, which contained Ice's best-known hits: "Ice Ice Baby" and a cover of "Play That Funky Music". "Ice Ice Baby" was the first hip hop single to top the Billboard charts. Although he was successful, Ice later regretted his business arrangements with SBK, which had paid ...more
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: South Dallas, Dallas, Texas, United States of America
- Born: 10-31-1967
- Credits: Step Brothers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze, 13 Going on 30, That's My Boy