Here are all the famous people who were born on October 31st, Halloween. Featuring actors, musicians, singers, athletes, politicians, historical figures, models, and other celebrities born on Halloween, this list includes living and dead celebs. Which famous people were born on October 31?
It will surprise you how many celebrities have been born on Halloween. Actors who have Halloween birthdays include John Candy and Dermot Mulroney, while singers born on October 31 include Willow Smith, Vanilla Ice, and Christina Aguilar. Other celebrities who were born on Halloeen include Rob Schneider, Nolan North, Piper Perabo, and Lord of the Rings director Peter Jackson.
Click through the list below to see all the celebrities born on Halloween and celebrate two holidays in one every October.
- Photo: Uncle BuckJohn Franklin Candy (October 31, 1950 – March 4, 1994) was a Canadian actor and comedian, known mainly for his work in Hollywood films. Candy rose to fame as a member of the Toronto branch of the Second City and its related Second City Television series, and through his appearances in such comedy films as Stripes, Splash, Cool Runnings, Summer Rental, Home Alone, The Great Outdoors, Spaceballs, and Uncle Buck, as well as more dramatic roles in Only the Lonely and JFK. One of his most renowned onscreen performances was as Del Griffith, the talkative shower-curtain ring salesman in the John Hughes comedy Planes, Trains and Automobiles. In addition to his work as an actor, Candy was a co-owner... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 44 (1950-1994)
- Birthplace: Newmarket, Canada
- Born: 1950-10-31
- Credits: SCTV, Spaceballs, Planes, Trains & Automobiles, Uncle Buck
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useSir Peter Robert Jackson (born 31 October 1961) is a New Zealand film director, screenwriter, and film producer. He is best known as the director, writer, and producer of the Lord of the Rings trilogy (2001–03) and the Hobbit trilogy (2012–14), both of which are adapted from the novels of the same name by J. R. R. Tolkien. Other films include the critically lauded drama Heavenly Creatures (1994), the mockumentary film Forgotten Silver (1995), the horror comedy The Frighteners (1996), the epic monster remake film King Kong (2005), the supernatural drama film The Lovely Bones (2009), and the World War I documentary film They Shall Not Grow Old (2018). He produced District 9 (2009), The... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Pukerua Bay, Porirua, New Zealand
- Born: 1961-10-31
- Credits: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainChristopher Columbus (; before 31 October 1451 – 20 May 1506) was an Italian explorer, navigator, and colonist who completed four voyages across the Atlantic Ocean under the auspices of the Catholic Monarchs of Castile and Aragon. He led the first European expeditions to the Caribbean, Central America, and South America, initiating the permanent European colonization of the Americas. Columbus discovered a viable sailing route to the Americas, a continent that was then unknown to the Old World. While what he thought he had discovered was a route to the Far East, he is credited with the opening of the Americas for conquest and settlement by Europeans. Columbus's early life is somewhat... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 55 (1451-1506)
- Birthplace: Genoa, Italy
- Born: 1451-01-01
- Photo: user uploaded imageWillow Camille Reign Smith (born October 31, 2000), known mononymously as Willow, is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, actress and dancer. She is the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, and the younger sister of Jaden Smith. Smith made her acting debut in 2007 in the film I Am Legend and later appeared in Kit Kittredge: An American Girl alongside Abigail Breslin. She received a Young Artist Award for her performance. Smith launched her music career in the autumn of 2010 with the release of the singles "Whip My Hair" and "21st Century Girl", and signed to her current mentor Jay-Z's record label Roc Nation, becoming the youngest artist signed to the label. "Whip My... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 19
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Born: 2000-10-31
- Credits: I Am Legend, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, Kit Kittredge: An American Girl