Celebrities Born On Valentine's Day
Here are all the famous people who were born on February 14th, Valentine's Day. February 14 is traditionally seen as a day for love and romance, so imagine how these celebrities born on Valentine's Day try to squeeze in birthday celebrations alongside the hearts, roses, and candy. Celebs who have February 14th birthdays range in terms of the medium they're known for, as well as their accomplishments and talents, but they all share a unique birthday date.
Who are some celebrities with Valentine's Day birthdays? Australian comedian Jim Jefferies, host of the late night Comedy Central program The Jim Jefferies Show, was born on February 14th. Simon Pegg, of Shaun of the Dead fame, shares this same birthday, as does Jane the Virgin star Brett Dier. The late Florence Henderson, known for playing the matriarch on The Brady Bunch, was born on the February holiday as well. Other famous people born Valentine's Day include Edward Platt, Andrew Robinson, and Jake Lacy.
Want to learn about more celebs who have February 14 birthdays? Read the list below.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BYFlorence Agnes Henderson (February 14, 1934 – November 24, 2016) was an American actress and singer with a career spanning six decades. She is best remembered for her starring role as Carol Brady on the ABC sitcom The Brady Bunch from 1969 to 1974. Henderson also appeared in film, as well as on stage, and hosted several long-running cooking and variety shows over the years. She appeared as a guest on many scripted and unscripted (talk and reality show) television programs and as a panelist on numerous game shows. She was a contestant on Dancing with the Stars in 2010. Henderson hosted her own talk show, The Florence Henderson Show, and cooking show, Who's Cooking with Florence Henderson, on ...more
- Birthplace: Dale, Carter Township, Indiana, USA
- Born: 02-14-1934
- Alfred Thomas "Freddie" Highmore (born 14 February 1992) is an English actor. He made his debut in the comedy film Women Talking Dirty (1999). He is known for his starring roles in the films Finding Neverland (2004), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005), August Rush (2007), and The Spiderwick Chronicles (2008). He won two consecutive Critics' Choice Movie Awards for Best Young Performer. Highmore starred as Norman Bates in the drama-thriller series Bates Motel (2013–2017), for which he was nominated three times for the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series and won a People's Choice Award. In 2017, Highmore began producing and starring as Dr. Shaun Murphy in ...more
- Birthplace: Camden Town, London, United Kingdom
- Born: 02-14-1992
- Photo: John Phillips / Getty ImagesSimon John Pegg (né Beckingham; born 14 February 1970) is an English actor, comedian, screenwriter, and producer. Pegg came to public prominence in Britain as the co-creator of the Channel 4 sitcom Spaced, directed by Edgar Wright. He went on to co-write and star in the Three Flavours Cornetto film trilogy: Shaun of the Dead (2004), Hot Fuzz (2007), and The World's End (2013). He and Nick Frost wrote and starred in the sci-fi film Paul (2011). Pegg portrays Benji Dunn in the Mission: Impossible film series (2006–present) and played Montgomery Scott in Star Trek (2009), Star Trek Into Darkness (2013), and Star Trek Beyond (2016), co-writing the latter.
- Birthplace: Brockworth, United Kingdom
- Born: 02-14-1970
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BYRobert Kelly Thomas (born February 14, 1972) is an American singer, songwriter, record producer and multi-instrumentalist, best known as the lead singer of alternative rock band Matchbox Twenty. Thomas also records and performs as a solo artist, with "Lonely No More" released in 2005 becoming his biggest solo chart success. Thomas earned three Grammy Awards for co-writing and singing on the 1999 hit "Smooth" by Santana. He has been a songwriter for such artists as Willie Nelson, Mick Jagger, Marc Anthony, Pat Green, Taylor Hicks, Travis Tritt and Daughtry. Since 1996, his band has released a string of hit singles to radio including "Push", "3AM", "Real World", "Back 2 Good", "Bent", "If ...more
- Birthplace: Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, Germany
- Born: 02-14-1972
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainJack Benny (born Benjamin Kubelsky, February 14, 1894 – December 26, 1974) (often called "Jackson" on his own show), was an American comedian, vaudevillian, radio, television and film actor, and violinist. Recognized as a leading 20th-century American entertainer, Benny often portrayed his character as a miser, who obliviously played his violin badly, and ridiculously claimed to be 39 years of age, regardless of his actual age. Benny was known for his comic timing and the ability to cause laughter with a pregnant pause or a single expression, such as his signature exasperated "Well!" His radio and television programs, popular from 1932 until his death in 1974, were a major influence on the ...more
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Born: 02-14-1894
TellerTeller (born Raymond Joseph Teller on February 14, 1948) is an American magician, illusionist, writer, actor, painter, and film director. He is half of the comedy magic duo Penn & Teller, along with Penn Jillette. Teller usually does not speak during performances. He is an atheist, debunker, skeptic, and a fellow of the Cato Institute (a free market libertarian think tank that also lists Jillette as a fellow), an organization which is featured prominently in the duo's Showtime series Bullshit!. Teller legally changed his name from "Raymond Joseph Teller" to the mononym "Teller".
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Born: 02-14-1948