Here are all the famous people who were born on November 11 AKA Veterans Day. Featuring actors, musicians, singers, athletes, politicians, models, and other celebrities born on Veterans Day, this list includes living and dead celebs. Which famous people were born on November 11?
It will surprise you how many celebrities have been born on Veterans Day. Actors who have November 11 birthdays include Leonardo DiCaprio and Demi Moore. Other celebrities who were born on Veterans Day include Calista Flockhart, Stanley Tucci, Uldouz Wallace, Patrick Simondac, and Tye Sheridan.
Click through the list below to see all the celebrities born on November 11, and April the Fourth be with you.
- Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio (, Italian: [diˈkaːprjo]; born November 11, 1974) is an American actor, film producer, and environmentalist. His accolades include an Academy Award and three Golden Globe Awards. DiCaprio began his career by appearing in television commercials in the late 1980s. He next had recurring roles in various television series, such as the soap opera Santa Barbara and the sitcom Growing Pains. He debuted in his film career by starring as Josh in Critters 3 (1991). He starred in the film adaptation of the memoir This Boy's Life (1993), and received acclaim and his first Academy Award nomination for his supporting role in What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993). He gained public... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, USA, California
- Born: 1974-11-11
- Photo: John Shearer / Getty Images EntertainmentDemi Gene Guynes (born November 11, 1962), professionally known as Demi Moore ( də-MEE), is an American actress, former songwriter, and model. After making her film debut in 1981, she appeared on the soap opera General Hospital and subsequently gained recognition as a member of the Brat Pack with roles in Blame It on Rio (1984), St. Elmo's Fire (1985), and About Last Night... (1986). Her starring role in Ghost (1990), the highest-grossing film of that year, earned her a Golden Globe nomination. She continued to find box-office success in the early 1990s, with the films A Few Good Men (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993), and Disclosure (1994). In 1996 Moore became the highest-paid actress in... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: Roswell, New Mexico, United States of America
- Born: 1962-11-11
- Photo: user uploaded imageTye Kayle Sheridan (born November 11, 1996) is an American actor. He is best known for playing Cyclops in the 2016 film X-Men: Apocalypse, as well as playing Wade Watts in the 2018 Ready Player One. He made his feature film debut in Terrence Malick's experimental drama film The Tree of Life (2011) and had his first leading role in Jeff Nichols's film Mud (2012). He also co-starred in David Gordon Green's drama Joe (2013) and the period thriller The Stanford Prison Experiment (2015).... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 23
- Birthplace: Elkhart, Texas, United States of America
- Born: 1996-11-11
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockStanley Tucci (born November 11, 1960) is an American actor, writer, producer, and film director. Involved in acting from a young age, he made his film debut in 1985's Prizzi's Honor, and played a wide variety of supporting roles in many major Hollywood film productions. He has also played as lead actor in a number of films, starting with lead billing in the 1996 film A Modern Affair. He has won three Emmy Awards: one for the 1998 TV movie Winchell, in which he played the title role; one for a guest appearance on the TV series Monk; and one for being a producer of the web series Park Bench with Steve Buscemi. Tucci was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Peekskill, New York, United States of America
- Born: 1960-11-11