Mustachioed Stars Without Their Signature Mustaches
Vote up the actors who seem like an entirely different person without their 'staches.
The mustache, often fondly or disparagingly called a crumb catcher, lip toupee, or mouth brow, is a defining facial trademark for some famous men. These actors are so well known for their whiskered upper lips that seeing them without a mustache - often for a one-off role - can be disconcerting. They might even be unrecognizable. Tom Selleck will always be Magnum, and he will always have a mustache - until he doesn't.
Some actors can get by with or without facial hair. The celebs on this list, however, look strange - or stripped - without their signature 'staches.
- 1291 VOTESPhoto: Shutterestock.com / FX
- Age: 78
- Birthplace: Sacramento, California, USA
- 2264 VOTESPhoto: WWE / Cabin Fever Entertainment
- Age: 69
- Birthplace: Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
- 3257 VOTESPhoto: NBC / The Weinstein Co.
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Joliet, Illinois, USA
- 4236 VOTESPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / Wikimedia Commons
- Age: Dec. at 88 (1889-1977)
- Birthplace: England
- 5188 VOTESPhoto: Columbia Pictures / Universal Pictures
- Age: Dec. at 85 (1934-2020)
- Birthplace: USA, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6181 VOTESPhoto: Allied Artists / Wikimedia Commons
- Age: Died at 82 (1911-1993)
- Birthplace: USA, St. Louis, Missouri