Conservative celebrities - this list of Republican celebrities has over 400 celebrities who are Republicans. What celebrities are Republicans, you ask? Celebs from all walks of fame are down with the GOP: conservative stars, athletes, musicians, writers, other famous conservatives - even Republican artists. While people normally think that Hollywood is very liberal, this list shows that there are plenty of conservative republicans in the entertainment industry. Basically all Republican celebrity supporters. This right wing celebrities list includes photos and bio info. Celebrity conservatives are listed alphabetical by first name and you can sort by any column. You might also want to check out Famous Libertarians.
This list includes both conservative celebs who have declared themselves to be full-fledged Republicans, as well as celebrities who have at one point publicly supported a Republican candidate or candidates. Most of the info on right wing celebrities is courtesy of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Dwain/Republican_Celebrities_Page.
This list is made up from all the famous republicans who make up the entertainment industry. So, if you're wondering who the Republican actors are, as well as any other type of celebrity, you can find them below.
- Rush Hudson Limbaugh III ( January 12, 1951 – February 17, 2021) was an American radio talk show host and conservative political commentator. He resided in Palm Beach, Florida, where he broadcast The ...more
- Ronald Wilson Reagan (; February 6, 1911 – June 5, 2004) was an American politician who served as the 40th president of the United States from 1981 to 1989. Prior to his presidency, he was a ...more
- Charlton Heston (born John Charles Carter; October 4, 1923 – April 5, 2008) was an American actor and political activist.As a Hollywood star, he appeared in almost 100 films over the course of 60 ...more
- James Maitland Stewart (May 20, 1908 – July 2, 1997) was an American actor and military officer who is among the most honored and popular stars in film history. Known for his distinctive drawl, ...more
- Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977), also known mononymously as Elvis, was an American singer and actor. Regarded as one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th ...more
- Ann Hart Coulter (; born December 8, 1961) is an American far-right media pundit, syndicated columnist, and lawyer. She became known as a media pundit in the late 1990s, appearing in print and on ...more
- Theodore Anthony Nugent (; born December 13, 1948) is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist and political activist. Nugent initially gained fame as the lead guitarist of the Amboy Dukes, a band ...more
- Sean Patrick Hannity (born December 30, 1961) is an American talk show host and conservative political commentator. Hannity is the host of The Sean Hannity Show, a nationally syndicated talk radio ...more
- Freddie Dalton Thompson (August 19, 1942 – November 1, 2015) was an American politician, attorney, lobbyist, columnist, actor and radio personality. Thompson, a Republican, served in the United ...more
- Here's a complete Arnold Schwarzenegger movies list. Pretty impressive to think he was a governor and an actor at the same time.
- Patrick Joseph Buchanan (; born November 2, 1938) is an American paleoconservative political commentator, columnist, politician and broadcaster. Buchanan was an assistant and special consultant to ...more
- Randall Hank Williams (born May 26, 1949), known professionally as Hank Williams Jr., or alternatively as "Bocephus", is an American southern rock singer-songwriter and musician. His musical style is ...more
- Gary Alan Sinise (born March 17, 1955) is an American actor, director, musician, and philanthropist. He is known for his comedic and dramatic roles in his career. Among other awards, he has won an ...more
- Adam Richard Sandler (born September 9, 1966) is an American actor, comedian, screenwriter, film producer, and musician. After becoming a Saturday Night Live cast member, Sandler went on to star in ...more
- Gene Klein (born Chaim Witz on August 25, 1949), known professionally as Gene Simmons, is an Israeli-American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, actor, author, and ...more
- Salvatore Phillip "Sonny" Bono (; February 16, 1935 – January 5, 1998) was an American singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and politician who came to fame in partnership with his second wife Cher, as ...more
- Mervyn Edward Griffin Jr. (July 6, 1925 – August 12, 2007) was an American television host and media mogul. He began his career as a radio and big band singer who went on to appear in film and on ...more
- Michael Alan Weiner (born March 31, 1942), better known by his professional name Michael Savage, is an American radio host, author, activist, nutritionist, and conservative political commentator. He ...more
- Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is an American politician who served as the 45th president of the United States from 2017 to 2021. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television ...more
- Robert James Ritchie (born January 17, 1971), known professionally as Kid Rock, is an American singer-songwriter, rapper, musician, record producer, and actor. In a career spanning over 20 years, ...more
- Jonathan Vincent Voight (; born December 29, 1938) is an American actor. He is the winner of one Academy Award, having been nominated for four. He has also won four Golden Globe Awards and has so far ...more
- Hiram King "Hank" Williams (September 17, 1923 – January 1, 1953) was an American singer-songwriter and musician. Regarded as one of the most significant and influential American singers and ...more
- David Scott Mustaine (born September 13, 1961) is an American guitarist, singer, songwriter, actor and author. He is best known as the co-founder, lead vocalist, guitarist and primary songwriter of ...more
- Kathleen Marie Ireland (born March 20, 1963) is an American model and actress, turned author and entrepreneur. Ireland was a supermodel in the 1980s and 1990s, best known for appearing in 13 ...more
- Jack French Kemp (July 13, 1935 – May 2, 2009) was an American politician and a professional player in both American football and Canadian football. A member of the Republican Party from New York, he ...more