Can you believe 2020 is already at its end? For these celebrities born in 2003, 2021 can't come soon enough. That's because in 2021, these famous actors, actresses, and singers are turning 18. They'll finally be legal adults, which comes with all sorts of perks. All of these celebrities have built extremely successful careers at such a young age.
The list of celebrities that are 18 next year includes JoJo Siwa, a dancer-singer-actress who got her start at a young age on the reality show Dance Moms. Since then, Siwa has become a star in her own right, launching her insanely popular YouTube channel and releasing poppy hits like "Boomerang" and "Kid in a Candy Store."
Actors Jack Dylan Grazer, Jaeden Martell, and Wyatt Oleff will be turning 18 years old. All three appeared as members of the Losers' Club in the 2017 adaptation of Stephen King's It. Since then, Oleff has also starred in the Netflix series I Am Not Okay With This.
Another celebrity born in 2003 is Johnny Orlando, a YouTuber who gained notoriety for his covers of songs by artists including Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone. As of December 2020, his channel has 4.5 million subscribers. Not bad for someone who hasn't even reached official adulthood yet!
Keep reading this list to learn about all the celebrities who will be 18 in 2021.
- Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg (born 3 January 2003) is a Swedish environmental activist who has gained international recognition for promoting the view that humanity is facing an existential crisis arising from climate change. Thunberg is known for her youth and her straightforward speaking manner, both in public and to political leaders and assemblies, in which she criticizes world leaders for their failure to take sufficient action to address the climate crisis. ...more
- Born: January 3, 2003
- Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden
- Jack Dylan Grazer (born September 3, 2003) is an American actor. Grazer rose to prominence in 2017 with his portrayal of Eddie Kasprak in the feature film adaptation of Stephen King's It; he also had a role in the CBS series Me, Myself, and I. ...more
- Born: 2003-09-03
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
- Storm Reid (born July 1, 2003) is an American actress. She portrayed one of the lead roles, along with Oprah Winfrey, in the fantasy film A Wrinkle in Time (2018). ...more
- Born: 2003-07-01
- Birthplace: Atlanta, GA
- Johnny Orlando (born January 4, 2003) is a cover artist, singer, and YouTuber. He first gained a following by posting covers of pop songs by artists such as Austin Mahone and Justin Bieber to his YouTube channel. He and older sister Darian have created videos for original songs titled "Summertime," "Replay," and "Never Give Up." ...more
- Born: 2003-01-04
- Birthplace: Mississauga, Canada