Can you believe 2020 is already at its end? For these celebrities born in 2003, 2021 can't come soon enough. That's because in 2021, these famous actors, actresses, and singers are turning 18. They'll finally be legal adults, which comes with all sorts of perks. All of these celebrities have built extremely successful careers at such a young age.
The list of celebrities that are 18 next year includes JoJo Siwa, a dancer-singer-actress who got her start at a young age on the reality show Dance Moms. Since then, Siwa has become a star in her own right, launching her insanely popular YouTube channel and releasing poppy hits like "Boomerang" and "Kid in a Candy Store."
Actors Jack Dylan Grazer, Jaeden Martell, and Wyatt Oleff will be turning 18 years old. All three appeared as members of the Losers' Club in the 2017 adaptation of Stephen King's It. Since then, Oleff has also starred in the Netflix series I Am Not Okay With This.
Another celebrity born in 2003 is Johnny Orlando, a YouTuber who gained notoriety for his covers of songs by artists including Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone. As of December 2020, his channel has 4.5 million subscribers. Not bad for someone who hasn't even reached official adulthood yet!
Keep reading this list to learn about all the celebrities who will be 18 in 2021.
- Jaeden Martell (born January 4, 2003), formerly known as Jaeden Lieberher, is an American actor. He is best known for starring as young Bill Denbrough in the horror film It (2017) and the upcoming It Chapter Two (2019), and for his leading roles in the films St. Vincent (2014), Midnight Special (2016), The Confirmation (2016), and The Book of Henry (2017).... more
- Born: 2003-01-04
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, PA
- Photo: I Am Not Okay With This / NetflixWyatt Jess Oleff (born July 13, 2003) is an American actor known for playing young Stanley Uris in the 2017 supernatural horror film It as well as 2019's It Chapter Two. Both are directed by Andy Muschietti and based on the 1986 horror novel of the same name by Stephen King. Oleff also had a minor role in the Marvel Studios films Guardians of the Galaxy and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, as the young Peter Quill.... more
- Born: 2003-07-13
- Birthplace: Chicago, IL
Robert Clarence IrwinRobert Clarence Irwin (born 1 December 2003) is an Australian children's television personality and wildlife photographer. He hosts Robert's Real Life Adventures, a program on his family zoo's internal TV network. He co-hosted the Discovery Kids Channel TV series Wild But True and co-created the book series Robert Irwin: Dinosaur Hunter, and currently stars on the Animal Planet series Crikey! It's the Irwins with his mother, Terri, and sister, Bindi. He is the son of Steve Irwin.... more
- Born: 2003-12-01
- Birthplace: Buderim, Queensland, Australia
- Joelle Joanie "JoJo" Siwa (born May 19, 2003) is an American dancer, singer, actress, and YouTube personality. She is known for appearing for two seasons on Dance Moms along with her mother, Jessalynn Siwa, and for her singles "Boomerang" and "Kid in a Candy Store." Siwa posts daily videos of her day-to-day life on a second YouTube channel.... more
- Born: 2003-05-19
- Birthplace: Omaha, NE