UPDATED: Check out the celebrities turning 30 in 2021!
Celebrities born in 1990 turned 30 in 2020. While it may be shocking that the 90's are already 30 years ago, it's even harder to believe that some of these celebs are full-grown adults. The running tally of famous people who are 30 grew a lot in 2020, with some big names on the list. It's actually hard to believe some of these actresses born in 1990 are 30.
It seems like only yesterday Emma Watson was only 10 years old, playing Hermione Granger in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. And it's hard to imagine Kristen Stewart getting older, since her character Bella Swan in Twilight is eternally 18, after turning into a vampire.
Looking at this list, you might find yourself surprised at all of these actors born in 1990. There are a lot of notable famous people born in 1990, including male and female actresses. While Watson and Stewart seem younger than 30, it's hard to believe that some of the famous people here are only turning 30. Liam Hemsworth gives off more mature vibes. In 2020, he was one of the celebrities in their 30s.
Keep reading to discover who else transitioned from their 20s to their 30s in 2020. Here are all the famous actors and musicians who are 30 year old celebrities in 2020.
- Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson (born 15 April 1990) is an English actress, model and activist. Born in Paris and brought up in Oxfordshire, Watson attended the Dragon School and trained as an actress at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts. As a child artist, she rose to prominence after landing her first professional acting role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series, having acted only in school plays previously.Watson continued to work outside of the Harry Potter films, appearing in the 2007 television adaptation of the novel Ballet Shoes and lending her voice to The Tale of Despereaux (2008). Following the last Harry Potter film, she took on starring and supporting... more
- Born: 1990-04-15
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Photo: Charlie's Angels / Columbia PicturesKristen Jaymes Stewart (born April 9, 1990) is an American actress and director. She is the recipient of several accolades, including a César Award, which she was the first American actress to win. Her films have grossed over $4.3 billion worldwide, and she was the highest-paid actress in the world in 2010 and 2012. Born and raised in Los Angeles to an American father and Australian mother, both of whom worked in show business, Stewart began her career as a child actress in 1999. She gained notice in 2002 for playing Jodie Foster's daughter in the thriller Panic Room, which garnered her a Young Artist Award nomination for Best Leading Actress in a Feature Film. She subsequently starred in... more
- Born: 1990-04-09
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Abel Makkonen Tesfaye (born 16 February 1990), better known by his stage name The Weeknd, is a Canadian singer, songwriter and record producer.He has won three Grammy Awards, eight Billboard Music Awards, two American Music Awards, nine Juno Awards, and has been nominated for one Academy Award. He has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the world's best-selling artists.In 2010, he anonymously uploaded several songs to YouTube under the name "The Weeknd" and released the critically acclaimed mixtapes House of Balloons, Thursday, and Echoes of Silence in 2011. His mixtapes were later remastered and rereleased on the compilation album Trilogy (2012). He has had three No.... more
- Born: 1990-02-16
- Birthplace: Scarborough, Toronto, Canada
- Rachel Elizabeth Brosnahan (born July 12, 1990) is a British-American actress. She plays aspiring stand-up comedienne Miriam "Midge" Maisel in Prime Video's period comedy series The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (2017–present), for which she won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series in 2018 and two consecutive Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy in 2018 and 2019. She also had a recurring role in the Netflix political thriller series House of Cards (2013–15), for which she received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination and played a lead role in the WGN drama series Manhattan (2014–15). Brosnahan made her film debut in the horror... more
- Born: 1990-07-12
- Birthplace: Milwaukee, WI