Celebrities that were born in 1991 (aka 90s kids) will be making the transition from their twenties to their thirties next year. These actors, musicians, and athletes are about to join the list of celebrities that are 30. This past decade has been extremely busy for these stars, and now they're about to enter a whole new chapter of life.
Some of the soon to be 30 year old actresses on this list include Shailene Woodley, Emma Roberts, and Bonnie Wright. All three have been acting from a young age. In fact, Woodley was only four when she began modeling, and Wright was only nine when she accepted the role of Ginny Weasley in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Other living celebrities born in 1991 include singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran, who broke through with his single "The A Team," and Louis Tomlinson, who rose to fame as a member of boy band One Direction. You'll also find popular rappers such as Tyler, the Creator and Azalea Banks below. Wondering what celebrity you like is turning 30?
Keep reading to find out more about the list of actors that are turning 30 in 2021. Are you surprised to see any of these names on this list?
- Edward Christopher Sheeran, (; born 17 February 1991) is an English singer, songwriter, guitarist, record producer, and actor. He attended the Academy of Contemporary Music in Guildford as an undergraduate from the age of 18 in 2009. In early 2011, Sheeran independently released the extended play, No. 5 Collaborations Project. After signing with Asylum Records, his debut album, + (pronounced "plus"), was released in September 2011. It topped the UK and Australian charts, reached number five in the US, and has since been certified eight-times platinum in the UK. The album contains the single "The A Team", which earned him the Ivor Novello Award for Best Song Musically and Lyrically. In... more
- Born: 1991-02-17
- Birthplace: Halifax, United Kingdom
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy / Getty ImagesEmily O'Hara Ratajkowski (, Polish: [ratajˈkɔfskʲi]; born June 7, 1991) is an American model and actress born in London, and raised mainly in San Diego, California. She rose to prominence in 2013, after appearing topless in the music video for Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines", which became the number-one song of the year in several countries. Ratajkowski appeared on the cover of the March 2012 issue of the erotic magazine treats!, which led to her being asked to appear in two music videos – "Blurred Lines" and Maroon 5's "Love Somebody". She appeared in the 2014 and 2015 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues. Ratajkowski made her professional runway modeling debut for Marc Jacobs at New York... more
- Born: 1991-06-07
- Birthplace: Westminster, London, United Kingdom
- Austin Robert Butler (born August 17, 1991) is an American actor and singer. He is known for his roles as James "Wilke" Wilkerson in the television series Switched at Birth, Jordan Gallagher on Ruby & The Rockits, Sebastian Kydd in The Carrie Diaries, Tex Watson in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Wil Ohmsford in The Shannara Chronicles. ... more
- Born: 1991-08-17
- Birthplace: Anaheim, California, USA
- Photo: BrittneyATambeau / FlickrLouis William Tomlinson (24 December 1991) is an English singer, songwriter and television personality. He rose to fame as a member of the boy band One Direction after beginning his career as an actor, appearing as an extra in ITV drama film If I Had You and the BBC drama Waterloo Road. In 2010, he auditioned as a solo contestant on the British music competition series The X Factor. He was eliminated as a solo performer before he was put into a group with four other contestants, forming One Direction. The band has released five albums, embarked on four world tours, and won nearly 200 awards.... more
- Born: 1991-12-24
- Birthplace: Doncaster, England