UPDATED: Check out the celebrities turning 40 in 2020!
Several celebrities celebrated their 40th birthdays in 2019. Action heroes, pop stars and top athletes are all joining the list of famous 40 year olds. Some forty-year-old actors don't look a day over 30 while other famous people who are 40 actually look old for their age. Many celebrities over 40 are at the top of their game when it comes to career and family.
Who turned 40 in 2019? Jennifer Love Hewitt turned the big 4-0 on February 21. It seems like only yesterday that she portrayed the iconic girl next door Sarah on Party of Five in the 1990s. Almost Famous star Kate Hudson also turned 40 this year.
On June 21st, Chris Pratt celebrated his 40th birthday and P!nk left her 30s behind on September 8th. Other 40-year-old actresses and actors of 2019 include Rose Byrne, James McAvoy, and Kevin Hart.
Take a look at this list and see which celebrities turned 40 in 2019 look the best for their age.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (born February 21, 1979) is an American actress and singer. Hewitt began her career as a child actress and singer, appearing in national television commercials before joining the cast of the Disney Channel series Kids Incorporated (1989–1991) as well as performing as a backup singer. She received her breakthrough role as Sarah Reeves Merrin on the Fox teen drama Party of Five (1995–1999) and rose to fame as a teen star for her role as Julie James in the horror film I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) and its 1998 sequel, as well as Amanda Beckett in the teen comedy film Can't Hardly Wait (1998). Hewitt starred alongside Sigourney Weaver in the romantic comedy film... more on Wikipedia
- Birthplace: Waco, Texas, United States of America
- Born: February 21, 1979
- Photo: Jason Merritt/TERM/Staff / Getty Images EntertainmentKate Garry Hudson (born April 19, 1979) is an American actress, author, and fashion designer. She rose to prominence for her performance in the film Almost Famous (2000), for which she won a Golden Globe and was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Her other films include How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003), Raising Helen (2004), The Skeleton Key (2005), You, Me and Dupree (2006), Fool's Gold (2008), Bride Wars (2009), Nine (2009), and Deepwater Horizon (2016). Hudson co-founded the fitness brand and membership program, Fabletics, operated by JustFab. In 2016, Hudson released her first book, Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways to Love Your Body, and in 2017, she released her... more on Wikipedia
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Born: April 19, 1979
- Kourtney Mary Kardashian (born April 18, 1979) is an American media personality, socialite, businesswoman, model, and author. In 2007, she and her family began starring in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Its success led to the creation of spin-offs including Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami and Kourtney and Kim Take New York.With sisters Kim and Khloé, Kourtney is involved in the retail and fashion industries. They have launched several clothing collections and fragrances, and additionally released the book Kardashian Konfidential in 2010. Kourtney launched her own website called 'Poosh' in early 2019. Kourtney and her siblings are popular on social media and... more on Wikipedia
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, California, United States of America
- Born: April 18, 1979
- Photo: Fredrick Brown / Getty ImagesNicole Evangeline Lilly (born August 3, 1979) is a Canadian actress. She gained popular acclaim for her first leading role as Kate Austen in the ABC series Lost (2004–10), which garnered her a nomination for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Drama Series and won her a Screen Actors Guild Award. In 2008, Lilly starred as Connie James in the Academy Award winning war film The Hurt Locker (2008) and followed it with a role in the science fiction film Real Steel (2011). Lilly starred as Tauriel in The Hobbit film series, appearing in The Desolation of Smaug (2013) and The Battle of the Five Armies (2014). Since 2015, she has portrayed Hope van Dyne / Wasp in the Marvel Cinematic... more on Wikipedia
- Birthplace: Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
- Born: August 3, 1979