UPDATE: Check out the celebrities who are turning 50 in 2020!
Several celebrities celebrated their 50th birthdays in 2019. Action heroes, pop stars and top athletes all joined the list of famous 50 year olds. Some fifty-year-old actors don't look a day over 40, while other famous people who are 50 haven't aged well. Many celebrities over 50 are at the top of their game both personally and professionally.
Who turned 50 in 2019? Jennifer Aniston turned the big 5-0 on February 11th. Fun Fact: Aniston's first credited film role was for playing the part of Tory in the 1993 horror classic Leprechaun. 2019 was a big year for 50-year-old actresses named Jennifer as Jennifer Lopez also celebrated the milestone birthday on July 24th.
In 1995, Gwen Stefani defiantly proclaimed “I'm Just A Girl” and in 2019 the No Doubt singer became a 50 year old woman. Actors who turned 50 in 2019 include Matthew McConaughey, Jack Black, and Tyler Perry.
Did any of your favorite celebrities turn 50 in 2019? Check out the list below and find out.
- Jennifer Joanna Aniston (born February 11, 1969) is an American actress, film producer, and businesswoman. The daughter of actors John Aniston and Nancy Dow, she began working as an actress at an early age with an uncredited role in the 1987 film Mac and Me. Since her career grew in the 1990s, Aniston has remained a well-known figure, established as one of the leading and highest-paid actresses in Hollywood as of 2019. Aniston rose to international fame portraying Rachel Green on the television sitcom Friends (1994–2004), for which she earned Primetime Emmy, Golden Globe, and Screen Actors Guild awards. The character was widely popular while the series aired and was later recognized as one... more on Wikipedia
- Birthplace: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Born: February 11, 1969
- Jennifer Lynn Lopez (born July 24, 1969), nicknamed "J-Lo", is an American actress, singer, dancer, fashion designer, producer and businesswoman. In 1991, Lopez began appearing as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color, where she remained a regular until she decided to pursue an acting career in 1993. For her first leading role in the 1997 Selena biopic of the same name, Lopez received a Golden Globe nomination and became the first Latin actress to earn over US$1 million for a film. She went on to star in Anaconda (1997) and Out of Sight (1998), later establishing herself as the highest-paid Latin actress in Hollywood.Lopez ventured into the music industry with her debut studio album On the 6... more on Wikipedia
- Birthplace: Castle Hill, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Born: July 24, 1969
- Photo: Warner Bros.Catherine Zeta-Jones (; born 25 September 1969) is a Welsh actress. Born and raised in Swansea, Zeta-Jones aspired to be an actress from a young age. As a child, she played roles in the West End productions of the musicals Annie and Bugsy Malone. She studied musical theatre at the Arts Educational Schools, London and made her stage breakthrough with a leading role in a 1987 production of 42nd Street. Her screen debut came in the unsuccessful French-Italian film 1001 Nights (1990), and she went on to find greater success as a regular in the British television series The Darling Buds of May (1991–1993). Dismayed at being typecast as the token pretty girl in British films, Zeta-Jones... more on Wikipedia
- Birthplace: Swansea, United Kingdom
- Born: September 25, 1969
- Gwen Renée Stefani (; born October 3, 1969) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer. She is a co-founder and the lead vocalist of the band No Doubt, whose singles include "Just a Girl", "Spiderwebs", and "Don't Speak", from their 1995 breakthrough studio album Tragic Kingdom, as well as "Hey Baby" and "It's My Life" from later albums. During the band's hiatus, Stefani embarked on a solo pop career in 2004 by releasing her debut studio album Love. Angel. Music. Baby. Inspired by pop music from the 1980s, the album was a critical and commercial success. It spawned three singles: "What You Waiting For?", "Rich Girl", and "Hollaback Girl". The last reached number one on... more on Wikipedia
- Birthplace: USA, Fullerton, California
- Born: October 3, 1969