Famous people born in 1955 turn 65 in 2020. Ever wonder which actors and actresses will be 65 year old celebrities in 2020? You've come to the right place. Some of the names on here may surprise you, like Kris Jenner — she looks amazing for a 65 year old.
The group of celebrities born in 1955 is made up of successful people from all disciplines. There's a mix of actors, businesspeople, TV hosts, and musicians, all with one thing in common — they're halfway through their 60s. While some are undoubtedly retired, others show no sign of slowing down any time soon. Bruce Willis and Billy Bob Thornton are a few of the actors born in 1955. Other famous people who are 65 include Billy Idol, J.K. Simmons, and Jeff Daniels. Rowan Atkinson and Michael Rooker are both 65 year old actors, too. They're in good company with actresses born in 1955, like Julie Hagerty.
Keep reading to learn more about the famous people turning 65 in 2020.
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockKristen Mary Jenner (born November 5, 1955) is an American television personality, entertainment manager, producer, businesswoman, and author. She rose to fame starring in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007–present). She has four children from her first marriage to lawyer Robert Kardashian: Kourtney, Kim, Khloé and Robert, and two children from her second marriage to television personality and retired Olympic Games medalist, Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn): Kendall and Kylie.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: San Diego, California, United States of America
- Walter Bruce Willis (born March 19, 1955) is an American actor, producer, and singer. Born to a German mother and American father in Idar-Oberstein, Germany, he moved to the United States with his family in 1957. His career began on the Off-Broadway stage in the 1970s. He later achieved fame with his leading role on the hit television series Moonlighting (1985–89). He has since appeared in over 70 films and is widely regarded as an "action hero", due to his portrayal of John McClane in the Die Hard franchise (1988–2013), and other such roles. His credits also include Death Becomes Her (1992), Pulp Fiction (1994), 12 Monkeys (1995), The Fifth Element (1997), Armageddon (1998), The Sixth... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: Idar-Oberstein, West Germany
- Photo: Paolo Bona / ShutterstockWilliam Henry Gates III (born October 28, 1955) is an American business magnate, investor, author, philanthropist, and humanitarian. He is best known as the principal founder of Microsoft Corporation. During his career at Microsoft, Gates held the positions of chairman, CEO and chief software architect, while also being the largest individual shareholder until May 2014. Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, Gates launched Microsoft with Paul Allen in 1975; it went on to become the world's largest personal computer software company. Gates led the company as chairman and CEO until stepping down as CEO in January 2000, but he remained chairman and became chief software architect. In June... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: Seattle, Washington, United States of America
- Caryn Elaine Johnson (born November 13, 1955), known professionally as Whoopi Goldberg (), is an American actor, comedian, author, and television personality. She has been nominated for 13 Emmy Awards and is one of the few entertainers to have won an Emmy Award, a Grammy Award, an Academy Award, and a Tony Award (EGOT). She is the second black woman to win an Academy Award for acting.Goldberg's breakthrough came in 1985 for her role as Celie, a mistreated woman in the Deep South, in Steven Spielberg's period drama film The Color Purple, for which she was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress and won her first Golden Globe Award. For her performance in the romantic fantasy film... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America