Who will be turning 70 in 2021? These living celebrities born in 1951 will be entering a new decade of life in 2021. All of these singers, actors, and business owners have had incredibly influential careers. Some of the 70 year old actresses may surprise you.
Celebrities who are 70 in 2021 include Mark Hamill, who is best known for portraying the role of Luke Skywalker in the Star Wars movie franchise. He was the protagonist in the original trilogy, and even came back as a supporting character in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Another of the famous 70 year old celebrities in 2021 is Kurt Russell, who starred in movies such as The Thing and The Hateful Eight. Other actors and actresses on this list include Michael Keaton, Angelica Huston, and Stellan Skarsgård.
Quite a few musicians and singers will also be turning 70 in 2021. For example, there's The Police frontman Sting, who launched a solo career in 1985. Another of the celebrities that were born in 1951 featured on this list is Phil Collins, who was the drummer and later singer of rock band Genesis. Like Sting, Collins went on to have a huge solo career.
Keep reading this list to learn about all the celebrities that are 70 in 2021. Below you will find the answer to the question, "What celebrity is born in 1951?"
- Mark Richard Hamill (; born September 25, 1951) is an American actor, voice actor, and writer. Hamill is known for playing Luke Skywalker in the Star Wars films, which won him the Saturn Award for Best Actor three times. He is also known for his voice acting in animation and video games, especially for his portrayal of the Joker, beginning with Batman: The Animated Series in 1992.... more
- Born: 1951-09-25
- Birthplace: Oakland, California, United States of America
- Alternative Name: Mark Hamil
- Kurt Vogel Russell (born March 17, 1951) is an American actor. He began acting on television at the age of 12 in the western series The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters (1963–1964). In the late 1960s, he signed a ten-year contract with The Walt Disney Company where, according to Robert Osborne, he became the studio's top star of the 1970s.Russell was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Motion Picture for his performance in Silkwood (1983). In the 1980s, he starred in several films directed by John Carpenter, including anti-hero roles such as army hero-turned-robber Snake Plissken in the futuristic action film Escape from New York (1981), and its sequel Escape from... more
- Born: 1951-03-17
- Birthplace: USA, Massachusetts, Springfield
- Photo: Stefan Hoederath/Contributor / Getty Images EntertainmentGordon Matthew Thomas Sumner CBE (born 2 October 1951), known as Sting, is an English musician and actor. He was the principal songwriter, lead singer, and bassist for the new wave rock band the Police from 1977 to 1984, and launched a solo career in 1985. He has included elements of rock, jazz, reggae, classical, new-age and worldbeat in his music.As a solo musician and a member of the Police, Sting has received 17 Grammy Awards: he won Song of the Year for "Every Breath You Take", three Brit Awards, including Best British Male Artist in 1994 and Outstanding Contribution in 2002, a Golden Globe, an Emmy and four nominations for the Academy Award for Best Original Song. In 2019, he received... more
- Born: 1951-10-02
- Birthplace: Wallsend, United Kingdom
- Philip David Charles Collins (born 30 January 1951) is an English drummer, singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, and actor. He was the drummer and later became singer of the rock band Genesis, and is also a solo artist. Between 1982 and 1989, Collins scored three UK and seven US number-one singles in his solo career. When his work with Genesis, his work with other artists, as well as his solo career is totalled, he had more US Top 40 singles than any other artist during the 1980s. His most successful singles from the period include "In the Air Tonight", "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)", "One More Night", "Sussudio", "Two Hearts" and "Another Day in... more
- Born: 1951-01-30
- Birthplace: Chiswick, London, United Kingdom