Who will be turning 75 in 2021? As it turns out, there's a huge amount of living celebrities that were born in 1946. This list includes some of the most famous figures in politics, music, and film. Don't let their age fool you — many of these celebs are still active in their careers today.
One of the biggest celebrities born in 1946 is Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States. Trump was originally a businessman who gained fame through his reality television show The Apprentice. Previous US presidents, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, also happen to have been born in 1946.
In the entertainment industry, we have country singer Dolly Parton. Over the years, Parton transitioned from writing songs for other artists to writing for herself. Now, she's one of the biggest stars in music.
Other celebrities turning 75 next year include Rocky actor Sylvester Stallone, Cher, Patti Smith, and Jurassic Park director Steven Spielberg. Each one of these actors, actresses, singers, and directors have left their mark on culture at large.
Keep reading to learn about all of the accomplished individuals who will be turning 75 in 2021.
- Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is an American politician who served as the 45th president of the United States from 2017 to 2021. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.... more
- Born: 1946-06-14
- Birthplace: New York, New York, USA
- Photo: DFree / ShutterstockDolly Rebecca Parton (born January 19, 1946) is an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, known primarily for her work in country music. After achieving success as a songwriter for others, Parton made her album debut in 1967 with Hello, I'm Dolly. With steady success during the remainder of the 1960s (both as a solo artist and with a series of duet albums with Porter Wagoner), her sales and chart peak came during the 1970s and continued into the 1980s. Parton's albums in the 1990s sold less well, but she achieved commercial success again in the new millennium and has released albums on various independent labels... more
- Born: 1946-01-19
- Birthplace: Sevierville, Tennessee, USA
- Sylvester Enzio Stallone (; born Michael Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone, July 6, 1946) is an American actor, director, screenwriter, and producer. After his beginnings as a struggling actor for a number of years upon arriving to New York City in 1969 and later Hollywood in 1974, he won his first critical acclaim as an actor for his co-starring role as Stanley Rosiello in The Lords of Flatbush.Stallone mostly only found gradual work as an extra or side character in films with a sizeable budget until he achieved his greatest critical and commercial success as an actor, starting in 1976 with his self-created role as the boxer Rocky Balboa, in the first film of the successful Rocky series... more
- Born: 1946-07-06
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946) is an American politician and businessman who served as the 43rd president of the United States from 2001 to 2009. He had previously served as the 46th governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000. Bush is the eldest son of Barbara and George H. W. Bush, the 41st president of the United States, and is the second president to so follow in his father’s footsteps, the first being John Quincy Adams. After graduating from Yale University in 1968 and Harvard Business School in 1975, he worked in the oil industry. Bush married Laura Welch in 1977 and unsuccessfully ran for the U.S. House of Representatives shortly thereafter. He later co-owned the Texas Rangers... more
- Born: 1946-07-06
- Birthplace: New Haven, Connecticut, USA