UPDATED: Check out the celebrities turning 90 in 2021!
Celebrities born in 1930 turn 90 years old in 2020. These stars have accomplished so much over the course of nearly a century, and some continue to work to this day. Continue on to learn more about famous people born in 1930.
Joining the elite group of celebrities in their 90s is actor and director Clint Eastwood. Sean Connery, Robert Wagner, and Robert Evans are other famous 90 year old actors. Other famous 90 year olds include politicians like Sandra Day O'Connor and James Baker.
While this list has several actors born in 1930, it also includes astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins. Aldrin was the second man in history to walk on the Moon, and Collins manned the Apollo 11 command module while Aldrin and Armstrong made their landing.
Read below to find out all the 90 year old celebrities still alive today.
- Michael Collins (October 31, 1930 – April 28, 2021) was a former American astronaut, test pilot and major general of the United States Air Force Reserves. Selected as part of the third group of fourteen astronauts in 1963, he flew into space twice. His first spaceflight was on Gemini 10, in which he and Command Pilot John Young performed orbital rendezvous with two different spacecraft and undertook two extravehicular activities (EVAs, also known as spacewalks). His second spaceflight was as the command module pilot for Apollo 11. Collins is one of 24 people to have flown to the Moon, which he orbited thirty times. He was the seventeenth American in space, the fourth person (and third... more
- Born: 1930-10-31
- Birthplace: Rome, Italy
- Photo: Barry King / Getty ImagesNathalie Kay "Tippi" Hedren (born January 19, 1930) is an American actress, animal rights activist and former fashion model. A successful fashion model from her twenties, appearing on the front covers of Life and Glamour magazines among others, Hedren became an actress after she was discovered by director Alfred Hitchcock while appearing on a television commercial in 1961. She received world recognition for her work in two of his films, the suspense-thriller The Birds in 1963, for which she won a Golden Globe, and the psychological drama Marnie in 1964. Hedren has appeared in over eighty films and TV shows including Charlie Chaplin's final film, A Countess from Hong Kong (1967), the... more
- Born: 1930-01-19
- Birthplace: New Ulm, Minnesota, United States of America
- Photo: Kent Sievers / ShutterstockWarren Edward Buffett (born August 30, 1930) is an American business magnate, investor, speaker and philanthropist who serves as the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is considered one of the most successful investors in the world and has a net worth of US$82 billion as of July 18, 2019, making him the third-wealthiest person in the world.Buffett was born in Omaha, Nebraska. He developed an interest in business and investing in his youth, eventually entering the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1947 before transferring and graduating from the University of Nebraska at the age of 19. He went on to graduate from Columbia Business School, where he molded his... more
- Born: 1930-08-30
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska, USA
- Sandra Day O'Connor (born March 26, 1930) is a retired Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, who served from her 1981 appointment by President Ronald Reagan until her retirement in 2006. She was the first woman to serve on the Court.Prior to O'Connor's tenure on the Court, she was a judge and an elected official in Arizona, serving as the first female Majority Leader of a state senate as the Republican leader in the Arizona Senate. Upon her nomination to the Court, O'Connor was confirmed unanimously by the Senate. On July 1, 2005, she announced her intention to retire effective upon the confirmation of a successor. Samuel Alito was nominated to take her seat in... more
- Born: 1930-03-26
- Birthplace: Texas, El Paso, Contiguous United States, United States of America, United States