Prepare to get jealous: some of the hottest celebrities of all time are still just as hot as they were the first time you saw them in a magazine or onscreen. In fact, some of them (George Clooney, I'm lookin' at you) have even gotten even better looking with age. These celebrities who have aged incredibly well aren't all fitness fanatics and easy livers; in fact, some of these celebrities who got hotter with age have actually been hard partiers in the past, only to come out looking better than they did in their heydays.
These famous people who aged well come from all walks of life: television, music, movies, and comedy. There are some young celebs who look the exact opposite of their famous cohorts - child stars who grew up ugly, and some of these older celebs are still heartbreakers well into their AARP years.
What celebrities have aged the best? What famous people are still as hot as they were when they were younger? What celebrities have looked the best the longest? This list of celebrities who aged well is a reminder that the hottest celebrities will always be hotter than you, even when they become eligible to collect social security.
There are also some famous faces on the list you may not have seen in their younger, slightly hotter times. For a refresher (or an introduction) on what these well aged celebs used to look like, check out pictures of actresses when they were young and hot old actors when they were young.Vote for the celebrity who aged the best below!
- Robert John Downey Jr. (born April 4, 1965) is an American actor, producer and singer. His career has been characterized by critical and popular notoriety in his youth, followed by a period of substance abuse and legal troubles, before a resumption of critical repute and resurgence of commercial success in middle age. In 2008, Downey was named by Time magazine among the 100 most influential people in the world, and from 2013 to 2015, he was listed by Forbes as Hollywood's single highest-paid actor. His films have grossed over $5.8 billion in North America and $14.4 billion internationally, making him the second-highest-grossing box-office actor to date both domestically and worldwide.At the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Credits: The Avengers, Iron Man, Iron Man 3, Iron Man 2
- John Christopher Depp II (born June 9, 1963) is an American actor, producer, and musician. He has been nominated for 10 Golden Globe Awards, winning one for Best Actor for his performance of the title role in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2008) and has been nominated for three Academy Awards for Best Actor, among other accolades. He is regarded as one of the world's biggest film stars.Depp rose to prominence on the 1980s television series 21 Jump Street, becoming a teen idol. He has gained critical praise for his portrayals of inept screenwriter-director Ed Wood in the film of the same name, undercover FBI agent Joseph D. Pistone in Donnie Brasco, author J. M. Barrie in ... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: Owensboro, USA, Kentucky
- Credits: Edward Scissorhands,Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street, Alice in Wonderland, Pirates of The Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Christopher Hemsworth (born 11 August 1983) is an Australian actor. He rose to prominence playing Kim Hyde in the Australian TV series Home and Away (2004–07) before leaving to begin a film career in Hollywood. Hemsworth appeared in the science fiction action film Star Trek (2009) and the thriller adventure A Perfect Getaway (2009) before gaining positive reviews in the horror comedy The Cabin in the Woods (2012). He held starring roles in the fantasy film Snow White and the Huntsman (2012), the war film Red Dawn (2012), the action thriller film Blackhat (2015), the biographical thriller film In the Heart of the Sea (2015), and in the Men in Black film series spin-off Men in Black:... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
- Credits: Thor, The Avengers, Thor: The Dark World, Rush
- Angelina Jolie (; née Voight, formerly Jolie Pitt, born June 4, 1975) is an American actress, filmmaker, and humanitarian. The recipient of such accolades as an Academy Award and three Golden Globe Awards, she has been named Hollywood's highest-paid actress multiple times. Jolie made her screen debut as a child alongside her father, Jon Voight, in Lookin' to Get Out (1982), and her film career began in earnest a decade later with the low-budget production Cyborg 2 (1993), followed by her first leading role in a major film, Hackers (1995). She starred in the critically acclaimed biographical cable films George Wallace (1997) and Gia (1998), and won an Academy Award for Best Supporting... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Credits: Maleficent, Changeling, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Salt