This is a list of celebrities that are half Asian half White, loosely ranked by popularity. You will likely recognize most of these celebrities, although some of them might surprise you. Some well-known half Asian half White celebrities include Vanessa Hudgens, Olivia Munn, and Chloe Bennet.
Shay Mitchell’s mother is Filipino, and her father is Scottish. She is another of the famous half Asian and half White celebrities. Mitchell is in good company, with fellow actors like Meg Tilley, Charles Melton, and Kimiko Glenn.
Ross Butler of 13 Reasons Why fame is another of the celebrities who are half Asian half White. Read on below to learn about more beloved bi-racial celebrities.
- Age: 31
- Birthplace: Salinas, California, United States of America
Olivia Munn's mother is of Vietnamese Chinese descent, and her father was American.
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
- Photo: Alberto Rodriguez / Getty Images
Rob Schneider's mother is Filipino, and his father is Caucasian.
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: California, United States of America
- Photo: Tibrina Hobson / Getty Images
Mark-Paul Gosselaar's mother is of Dutch-Indonesian heritage, while his father is of German and Dutch Jewish descent.
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, USA