List of all major celebrities who have gone on record saying they believe in aliens, with photos (of the celeb, not the aliens). This list of famous people who believe in UFOs etc is loosely ranked by fame and popularity. Numerous famous actors, musicians, and politicians believe in aliens. Some of these celebrities beliefs are based in speculation, while others claim to have seen UFOs. One famous rock star claims that aliens poked around in his brain.
Who is the most famous person who believes in aliens? Megan Fox tops our list. Megan Fox believes in aliens, and she is a big fan of the show "Ancient Aliens." She told Ellen DeGeneres, "Everyone thinks I'm crazy. It's all about the theory that these megalithic structures were possibly built by—not necessarily like little green aliens, but maybe future humans that they call ancient astronauts—that did some sort of time travel. Something extraterrestrial was involved."
Sammy Hagar says that his mind was infiltrated by aliens. In his memoirs he wrote, "I saw a ship and two creatures inside of this ship. I couldn't see their faces. I just knew that there were two intelligent creatures, sitting up in a craft in the Lytle Creek forest area about twelve miles away in the foothills above Fontana. And they were connected to me, tapped into my mind through some kind of mysterious wireless connection."
Do you believe there is life on other planets? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
The Blink 182 co-founder believes that aliens exist, and he's got the "sources from the government" to prove it. In an interview with PaperMag, the guitarist explained the he's had his phone tapped, his brain zapped, and even had contact with the extraterrestrial beings.
"My whole body felt like it had static electricity, and I open my eyes and the fire is still going, and there’s a conversation going on outside the tent," he said about camping near Area 51.
"It sounded like there were about 20 people there, talking. And instantly my mind goes, OK, they’re at our campsite, they’re not here to hurt us, they’re talking about shit, but I can’t make out what they’re saying. But they’re working on something. Then I close my eyes and wake up, and the fire is out and I have about three hours of lost time."
DeLonge also claimed that he's in danger for knowing too much. He recalls being told by a scientist: "You better be really fucking careful.... I’ve had calls about you. If someone comes and asks you to get in their car, don’t fucking get in the car.” Here's hoping he stays safe.Read more:
- Born: 1975-12-13
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Poway, USA, California
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYMegan Fox believes in aliens, and she is a big fan of the show "Ancient Aliens." She told Ellen DeGeneres, "Everyone thinks I'm crazy. It's all about the theory that these megalithic structures were possibly built by—not necessarily like little green aliens, but maybe future humans that they call ancient astronauts—that did some sort of time travel. Something extraterrestrial was involved."
- Born: 1986-05-16
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: Oak Ridge, Tennessee, United States of America
- Photo: flickr / CC0In 2007, Tom Cruise said, "Are you really so arrogant as to believe we are alone in this universe? Millions of stars, and we're supposed to be the only living creatures? No, there are many things out there. We just don't know."
- Born: 1962-07-03
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: USA, New York, Syracuse
Fans who were heartbroken to hear that Zayn Malik was leaving the fivesome, boy band One Direction only have one thing to blame: aliens. That's right. Malik revealed that he first decided to depart from 1D after he was visited by an alien figure in his dreams. In an interview with Glamour magazine, Malik only shared that "an alien spoke to [him] in a dream" and that that was the first moment he knew he had to leave the band behind. Aside from that, Malik didn't divulge anything else about other extraterrestrial experiences, leaving fans mind-boggled and understandably confused.
- Born: 1993-01-12
- Age: 27
- Birthplace: Bradford, United Kingdom