The Toyota Prius is one of the greenest cars available, and several celebrities own models of these popular hybrid cars. Toyota also offers a plug-in Prius and a Prius c. Many famous actors, actresses, and musicians are seen driving their Prius around Los Angeles. Check out these celebs who own Priuses.
This list of celebrities who drive a Prius has been loosely ranked by fame and popularity. Who is the most famous person who drives a Prius? Jessica Alba tops our list. She has been seen driving her Prius around Los Angeles. Eco-friendly actor Leonardo DiCaprio drives a Toyota Prius and also produced the 2007 documentary 11th Hour. He says, “I own a Toyota Prius; it's a step in the right direction."
Cameron Diaz bought her Prius at a Hollywood Toyota dealership. Larry David loves the Toyota Prius. He even gave one away in a 2004 contest. He said, “After I test-drove the car, I liked everything about it. So now I'm a big fan." Other famous people who own a Prius include Orlando Bloom, Bradley Cooper, and Harrison Ford.Are you surprised that so many celebrities drive a Toyota Prius? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Jessica Alba has been seen driving her Prius around Los Angeles.
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Pomona, California, United States of America
- Natalie Portman has a four-door Toyota Prius.
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Jerusalem, Mandatory Palestine
- Jennifer Aniston drives an eco-friendly Prius.
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- "Wrecking Ball" singer Miley Cyrus received a black Prius on her 16th birthday as a gift from her father, Billy Ray Cyrus.
- Age: 29
- Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee, USA