List of Celebrities Who Had Lasik, loosely ranked by fame and popularity. Lasik is a type of surgery which uses lasers to reshape an individual's cornea and improve their vision. Several famous people have had Lasik eye surgery. Actors, musicians and athletes have all had the procedure. Some celebrities even filmed their experience for reality television.
Who is the most famous person who had Lasik? Kim Kardashian tops our list. The reality TV star underwent Lasik eye surgery on her show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." She was scared about having the procedure, but her vision improved immediately. Other famous people who had their Lasik surgeries filmed include Kristin Cavallari, Jessica Simpson, and Lisa Ling.
Several professional athletes have improved their game by having Lasik eye surgery. NBA player LeBron James had Lasik eye surgery in 2007. His shooting average increased after the procedure. Professional golfer Tiger Woods had his first Lasik eye surgery in 1999 and he underwent the procedure a second time eight years later. NFL player Tiki Barber had Lasik eye surgery in 2000. He says, "It's been four years since my surgery and I've had no complications and remain thrilled with my vision."Would you prefer to wear glasses or have Lasik eye surgery? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: uploaded by Juba"Boogie Night" actress Julianne Moore has had Lasik eye surgery.
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License"Fight Club" actor Brad Pitt had Lasik eye surgery around 2010.
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Photo: uploaded by Juba"Suddenly Susan" star Brooke Shields had Lasik eye surgery.
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: flickr / CC0"Fear" actress Reese Witherspoon reportedly underwent Lasik eye surgery.
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America