This list contains information about celebrities who have inspired their own ice cream flavors, loosely ranked by fame and popularity. Celebrities have inspired fashion, pop culture trends, and mainstream music. A few super famous people have even inspired their own lines of ice cream. Some of these famous folks even have ice creams that are based on the iconic characters that they have created.
Who is the most famous person who has their own ice cream? Will Ferrell tops our list. In 2013, Ben & Jerry's released an ice cream inspired by Will Ferrell's Anchorman character Ron Burgundy. "Ron Burgundy's Scotchy Scotch Scotch" combines butterscotch ice cream with a butterscotch swirl. In 2007, Ben & Jerry's released a Stephen Colbert inspired ice cream called "Stephen Colbert's AmeriCone Dream." The flavor combines vanilla ice cream with fudge-covered waffle cone pieces and a caramel swirl. Proceeds from the ice cream benefit a variety of charities.Which celebrity inspired ice cream sounds the tastiest to you? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYDuring the race to the White House in 2016, Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders was honored with his very own flavor by the fellow Vermonters at Ben and Jerry's. Bernie's Yearning isn't an official flavor, but it does pay homage to his democratic socialist leanings with a layer of chocolate over solid mint ice cream. To make mint 'n' chip, you'll have to redistribute the chocolate from the top 1%. Get it?
- Born: 1941-09-08
- Age: 80
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseIn 2013, Ben & Jerry's released an ice cream inspired by Will Ferrell's Anchorman character Ron Burgundy. "Ron Burgundy's Scotchy Scotch Scotch" combines butterscotch ice cream with a butterscotch swirl.
- Born: 1967-07-16
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Irvine, California, USA
- Photo: flickr / CC0
In 2011, Ben & Jerry's released an ice cream inspired by Jimmy Fallon's late-night talk show. The flavor, dubbed "Late Night Snack," combines vanilla ice cream with a caramel swirl and fudge covered potato chips.Fallon, who went on to host The Tonight Show in 2014, also has a flavor inspired by that show, called "The Tonight Dough." The ice cream consists of caramel and chocolate ice creams with chocolate cookie swirls, gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough, and even more gobs of peanut butter cookie dough.
- Born: 1974-09-19
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYIn 2013, Ben & Jerry's released a flavor of Greek frozen yogurt inspired by Tina Fey's "30 Rock" character, Liz Lemon. The frozen treat, dubbed "Liz Lemon," combines lemon frozen yogurt with a blueberry lavender swirl.
- Born: 1970-05-18
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, United States of America