List of celebrities who own motorcycles, loosely ranked by fame and popularity. Several famous people own motorcycles and can be seen riding them all over New York and Los Angeles. Some celebs have celebrated their love of motorcycles in film roles and others have amassed a collection of over one hundred bikes.
Who is the most famous person who owns a motorcycle? Tom Cruise tops our list. The Vanilla Sky actor owns several motorcycles including a Vyrus 987 C3 4V worth over $100,000. He frequently does his own film stunts and can be seen riding motorcycles in Top Gun, Days of Thunder, and several of the Mission Impossible films. Ryan Gosling is frequently spotted around Los Angeles on his dirt bike.
Maroon 5 front-man Adam Levine owns a Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy. Jay Leno has a massive car and motorcycle collection which includes a 1933 Indian Four, 1946 Harley-Davidson WR and a Phantom. Other Hollywood celebrity riders include George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Hugh Laurie. Just because they are movie stars doesn't mean they can't also be cool motorcyclists.Do you think that motorcycles are safer than cars? Do you ride a motorcycle? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / Public Domain"Like A Rollin' Stone" singer Bob Dylan owned a 1964 Triumph Tiger 100. He stopped touring for several years after he was involved in a motorcycle accident in 1966.
- Age: 80
- Birthplace: Duluth, Minnesota, United States of America
- "Yeah" singer Usher owns a Brawler GTC, Ducati 848 Evo Superbike, and a Ducati Monster 1100 EVO motorbike.
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, United States of America
- Rebel Without a Cause actor James Dean owned a 947 CZ 125-cc and a Triumph TR5 Trophy.
- Age: Dec. at 24 (1931-1955)
- Birthplace: Marion, Indiana, United States of America
- Maroon 5 front-man Adam Levine owns a Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy. He wrote about his buying experience for The Daily Mail saying, "I wanted something cool, and I’d always been a fan of movies like Electra-Glide In Blue and Easy Rider. I went for the Fat Boy FLSTF, essentially an up-to-date version of the bike Arnie rides in Terminator 2."
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA