This list contains information about celebrities who probably got married drunk, loosely ranked by fame and popularity. Several famous actors, musicians, and athletes probably got married drunk. Many of these celebrities got married while visiting Las Vegas, while others got married on the beach. One celebrity had her drunken marriage annulled after less than three days.
Who is the most famous person who probably got married drunk? Britney Spears tops our list. Britney Spears had to be drunk when she married her friend, Jason Allen Alexander, at The Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada. She quickly rethought the decision and the marriage was annulled 55 hours later.
Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee probably had a few too many when they decided to get married on a beautiful beach after only knowing each other for four days. They had two children together before divorcing in 1998. Professional basketball player Dennis Rodman straight up admitted to being drunk when he married “Baywatch” beauty Carmen Electra in November 1998 at the Little Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Are you surprised that so many celebs were probably drunk at their weddings?
Cage married Erika Koike on March 23, 2019, almost a year after they first got together in April 2018. Four days later, the National Treasure star filed for an annulment on the basis of fraud. According to court documents reported by TMZ, "[Koike] suggested to [Cage] that they should marry, [Cage] reacted on impulse and without the ability to recognize or understand the full impact of his actions."
The couple was seen fighting outside their Las Vegas hotel hours after they were married. It is likely Cage's inability to comprehend the "full impact of his actions" was due to inebriation.
- Born: 1964-01-07
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: Long Beach, California, United States of America
- Photo: flickr / CC0Britney Spears had to be drunk when she married her friend, Jason Allen Alexander, at The Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada. She quickly rethought the decision, and the marriage was annulled 55 hours later.
- Born: 1981-12-02
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: McComb, Mississippi, United States of America
Pamela AndersonPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BYPamela Anderson and Tommy Lee probably had a few too many when they decided to get married after only knowing each other for four days. They had two children together before divorcing in 1998. Subsequently, her marriage to Kid Rock in 2007 provided some of the most amazingly trashy wedding photos you can imagine. Unsurprisingly, that marriage only lasted a year.
- Born: 1967-07-01
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYBeing drunk is the only explanation for why Carmen Electra married Dennis Rodman at Little Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas, Nevada in 1998. The wedding was annulled nine days later.
- Born: 1972-04-20
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Sharonville, Ohio, United States of America