This list of celebrities who wear fur is loosely ranked by fame and popularity. Wearing fur is a very controversial fashion issue. Animal rights activists believe that fur is cruelly produced and unnecessary, while fur advocates fight for the right to their fashionable freedom. Many famous musicians and celebrities are known to wear fur on a regular basis.
Who is the most famous person who wears fur? Kim Kardashian tops this list. The reality star regularly wears fur. In 2012, PETA protesters poured flour on Kardashian to denounce her for wearing fur. Her husband, Kanye West, also wears fur. He has been photographed sporting fur many times and he often speaks out against "fur haters."
Lady Gaga made headlines in 2010 when she wore a meat dress to the 2010 MTV VMAs. In regards to wearing fur, Gaga has said, "I am not a strict vegan. I have truly always stayed away from skinned fur, especially I have never been able to afford a nice one, but this does not mean my morals are rigid and that I won’t bend at the sight of an absolute art piece of a coat… You see a carcass, I see a museum pièce de résistance.”What do you think? Is fur cruel and unnecessary or is it a fabulous fashion statement? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: via RedditLike her better half Kanye West, Kim Kardashian regularly wears fur. In 2012, PETA protesters poured flour on the reality star to denounce her for wearing fur.
- Born: 1980-10-21
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: via PinterestJustin Bieber has been seen wearing a fur hat and fur boots.
- Born: 1994-03-01
- Age: 26
- Birthplace: London, Canada
- Photo: via WikimediaLindsay Lohan has been photographed wearing a variety of fur coats.
- Born: 1986-07-02
- Age: 29
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: via ImgurKanye West is a big fan of wearing fur. He has been photographed sporting fur many times and he often speaks out against "fur haters."
- Born: 1977-06-08
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia