This list contains information about celebrities who went to the Meadows treatment center, loosely ranked by fame and popularity. The Meadows center is an addiction treatment facility located in Wickenburg, Arizona. Drug addiction, eating disorders, and alcoholism are amongst the conditions treated at the facility. Several famous actors, actresses, and musicians have spent time at the Meadows rehab center.
Who is the most famous person who went to the Meadows rehab center? Tiger Woods tops our list. In 2010, Tiger Woods checked into the Meadows rehab center to treat sex addiction. Earlier that year, it was revealed that Woods had several extramarital affairs. He and his wife, Elin Nordegren, were divorced that same year. In 2006, Rush Limbaugh spent time at the Meadows rehab clinic to treat an addiction to prescription pain killers.
Several famous women also spent time at the Meadows treatment center. In 2005, Kate Moss spent a month at the Meadows rehab clinic after being photographed snorting cocaine. She said, "I take full responsibility for my actions. I also accept that there are personal issues that I need to address and have started taking the difficult, yet necessary, steps to resolve them."Do you think that the Meadows treatment center is the best celebrity rehab clinic? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: Christopher Polk / Getty Images
In November 2017, Kevin Spacey entered treatment through The Meadows’s 45-day Gentle Path program for sex addiction. This followed allegations from several actors, including Anthony Rapp, who accused the actor of sexual assault.
- Born: 1959-07-26
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: South Orange, New Jersey, USA
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseIn 2010, Tiger Woods checked into the Meadows rehab center to treat sex addiction.
- Born: 1975-12-30
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Cypress, California, United States of America
In November 2017, Harvey Weinstein entered treatment through The Meadows’s 45-day Gentle Path program for sex addiction. This followed allegations from dozens of women, including many high profiles actresses, who accused the producer of sexual assault.
- Born: 1952-03-19
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: Flushing, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: flickr / CC0In 2014, Selena Gomez voluntarily checked into the Meadows for an undisclosed reason. Her publicist later said that her stay was not related to substance abuse.
- Born: 1992-07-22
- Age: 28
- Birthplace: Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America