List of celebrities who worked at McDonald's, loosely ranked by fame and popularity. Everyone has to start somewhere, and several famous and successful people got their starts at McDonald's. Most celebrities who worked at McDonald's consider the experience to be a positive one that taught them the values of hard work and camaraderie, but some say it was their worst job ever.
Who is the most famous person that worked at McDonald's? Rachel McAdams tops our list. The star worked at McDonald's when she was 16. In an interview with Glamour magazine, McAdams recalled her time at the fast food chain, stating, “I was not a great employee; I broke the orange juice machine one day.” She also said that it was a great place to work. Other famous actors who once worked at McDonald's include James Franco, Sharon Stone, and Andie MacDowell.
Several musicians also got their start at McDonald's. Pop singer Pink has said that she is ashamed of her time working at McDonald's because she spent most of it under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Other musicians who worked at McDonald's include Seal, Shania Twain, and Fred Durst.Do you think that working at McDonald's taught these celebs to have a strong work ethic? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
Multiple Tony winner Lin-Manuel Miranda worked the cash register at McDonald's before making it big on Broadway. He revealed his Big Mac past when the hashtag #first7jobs trended on Twitter in 2016.
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: New York, New York, USA
- Rachel McAdams worked at McDonald's for three years. "I was not a great employee; I broke the orange juice machine one day," she told Glamour magazine.
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: London, Canada
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos was a "grill man" at McDonald's as a teen.
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America
- James Franco worked the late-night shift at McDonald's drive-thru after he dropped out of college.
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Palo Alto, California, United States of America