Several famous actors, singers, and rappers have written their own cookbooks. Some celebs focus on specialty diets like vegan and gluten-free while others highlight traditional Italian recipes. One famous rapper even wrote a cookbook full of his favorite meals to eat on the road. This list of celebrities who wrote cookbooks has been loosely ranked by fame and popularity.
Who is the most famous person who wrote a cookbook? Eva Longoria tops our list. The "Desperate Housewives" actress wrote a cookbook entitled Eva's Kitchen: Cooking with Love for Family and Friends. Seven actress Gwyneth Paltrow wrote a cookbook entitled It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great. Clueless actress Alicia Silverstone has wrote a vegan cookbook entitled The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight, and Saving the Planet.
“Birthday Song” rapper 2 Chainz wrote a cookbook entitled #Meal Time. The ebook is full of 2 Chainz's favorite meals to eat while he is on tour. Step one of his sauteed asparagus is “Drape yourself in an Adidas sweatsuit, chainz n thangs.” Rocker Ted Nugent wrote a cookbook entitled Kill It & Grill It: A Guide To Preparing And Cooking Wild Game And Fish.Are you surprised that so many celebrities have their own cookbooks? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: TB12 StorePatriot's quarterback Tom Brady "wrote" a cookbook called the TB12 Nutrition Manual in 2016, then charged fans $200 to get it. Still, the high cost tag didn't keep hungry people from gobbling it up. The cookbook, which features 89 recipes for "achieving your peak performance," sold out quickly. Apparently, all that is standing between you and four Super Bowl rings is a big bowl of avocado ice cream.
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: USA, California, San Mateo
- Credits: Super Bowl XXXIX, Super Bowl XXXVI, Ted 2, Super Bowl XLII
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY"Desperate Housewives" actress Eva Longoria wrote a cookbook entitled Eva's Kitchen: Cooking with Love for Family and Friends.
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States of America
- Credits: Desperate Housewives, The Young and the Restless, Harsh Times, The Sentinel
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYSeven actress Gwyneth Paltrow wrote a cookbook entitled It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great.
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Credits: Se7en, Iron Man 3, Iron Man 2, Iron Man
- Photo: flickr / CC0Talk show host Oprah Winfrey endorsed a cookbook by her personal chef Rosie Daley entitled In the Kitchen with Rosie: Oprah's Favorite Recipes.
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: Kosciusko, Mississippi, United States of America
- Credits: The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Color Purple, Beloved, Oprah: Where Are They Now?