Which celebrities wear glasses? Lots of them! Are you among those whose natural vision looks a little too much like an impressionist painting for your liking? Did you once suffer through your school days from behind lenses that earned you nicknames like “four-eyes” or “Sir Specs-a-Lot?” Well if so, you’ve come to the right place to repair your inner child’s bruised ego, because these celebs with glasses have turned a long time geek stereotype into a chic trend.
It’s time to put aside those old memories of the pre-Harry Potter days when only the brainy kids in cartoons pimped specs and let these celebrities wearing glasses redefine your slightly blurry self-image. Here you’ll find both Hollywood celebrities (like Tina Fey and Diane Keaton) who have turned their glasses into a trademark style, and perpetual contacts wearers (like Jennifer Aniston and Demi Moore) who you may not have even known had not-so-perfect vision. There are even a few famous people here who some speculate may not even need glasses, but only wear them to look older or more intelligent!So take a look at these stars in spectacles and rest in the assurance that your refusal to wear contacts because of your weird eyeball touching phobia need no longer be an image killer. Whether you are ready to get a pair of glasses of your own, or want to reassure your favorite spectacles wearer that they are a gorgeous glasses-wearer, you’ve come to the right place. So scroll on down and channel your inner Clark Kent with this stylish, glasses wearing celebrities.
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseThat's right, even the Beibs sometimes busts out a pair of specs! While some say he wears them for vision purposes, others claim they are only an accessory he wears in an attempt to look older and more mature.
- Age: 24
- Birthplace: London, Canada
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYThough Gomez often wears contact lenses, it's not uncommon to see her rock the occasional pair of specs. The singer has been far sighted since her younger days.
- Age: 26
- Birthplace: Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: uploaded by anna grActor Johnny Depp once revealed to Rolling Stone magazine that his trademark glasses are far from just a fashion statement. He's actually had eyesight issues from birth and relies heavily on glasses and contacts to help correct his vision.
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Owensboro, USA, Kentucky
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYKim Kardashian shows off her serious side as she ditches her contacts for a pair of frames.
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America