Celebrities with heterochromia have a fascinating condition: their eyes are actually two different colors. In some cases, this anomaly is extremely noticeable, in other cases it is a bit more subtle. Either way, everyone listed here has the relatively rare and really cool condition called "heterochromia iridis," meaning the irises of their eyes are different colors. Prepare to be amazed, because some of these famous people with different colored eyes are without question among the most beautiful women in Hollywood and some of the greatest film actors and actresses of all time, too.
Is having heterochromia a blessing, or a curse? Looking at the celebrities with different-colored eyes here, it's easy to believe it's a blessing. Some of the most extreme examples of celebs with heterochromia include Kate Bosworth (one blue eye and one hazel eye), Kiefer Sutherland (one blue eye and one green eye) and without a doubt Major League Baseball pitcher Max Scherzer. His heterochromia is impossible to miss: He has one incredibly blue eye and one very dark brown eye.
Actress Mila Kunis, a staple on any list of the most captivating celebrity eyes, also has heterochromia. Look closely: Mila's left eye is green and her right eye is much darker, almost brown.
Sometimes, a celebrity has a very, very subtle heterochromia, where only part of the eyes are mismatched in color or the color difference is just barely there. Examples include Henry Cavill, Demi Moore and Jonathan Rhys Meyers.David Bowie, one of the greatest musical artists of all time, is included on this list, though there is some disagreement about whether Bowie actually has heterochromia. Some believe his mismatched eyes are the result of one eye being permanently dilated. Either way, it's hard to imagine Bowie without his signature look.
- Simon John Pegg (né Beckingham; born 14 February 1970) is an English actor, comedian, screenwriter, and producer. Pegg came to public prominence in Britain as the co-creator of the Channel 4 sitcom Spaced, directed by Edgar Wright. He went on to co-write and star in the Three Flavours Cornetto film trilogy: Shaun of the Dead (2004), Hot Fuzz (2007), and The World's End (2013). He and Nick Frost wrote and starred in the sci-fi film Paul (2011). Pegg portrays Benji Dunn in the Mission: Impossible film series (2006–present) and played Montgomery Scott in Star Trek (2009), Star Trek Into Darkness (2013), and Star Trek Beyond (2016), co-writing the latter.... more
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Brockworth, United Kingdom
- Demi Gene Guynes (born November 11, 1962), professionally known as Demi Moore ( də-MEE), is an American actress, former songwriter, and model. After making her film debut in 1981, she appeared on the soap opera General Hospital and subsequently gained recognition as a member of the Brat Pack with roles in Blame It on Rio (1984), St. Elmo's Fire (1985), and About Last Night... (1986). Her starring role in Ghost (1990), the highest-grossing film of that year, earned her a Golden Globe nomination. She continued to find box-office success in the early 1990s, with the films A Few Good Men (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993), and Disclosure (1994). In 1996 Moore became the highest-paid actress in... more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Roswell, New Mexico, United States of America
- Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill (; born 5 May 1983) is a British actor. He began his career with roles in the feature adaptations of The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) and I Capture the Castle (2003). He later appeared in supporting roles in several television series, including BBC's The Inspector Lynley Mysteries, ITV's Midsomer Murders, and Showtime's The Tudors. He has since appeared in numerous major Hollywood films, such as Tristan & Isolde (2006), Stardust (2007), Blood Creek (2009), and Immortals (2011). Cavill gained prominence and international recognition for portraying Superman in the DC Extended Universe, starring in Man of Steel (2013), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016),... more
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Jersey, Channel Islands
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers (born Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keeffe; 27 July 1977) is an Irish actor. He is known for his roles in the films Velvet Goldmine (1998), Bend It Like Beckham (2002), Match Point (2005), Mission: Impossible III (2006) and his television roles as Elvis Presley in the biographical miniseries Elvis (2005), which earned him a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Miniseries or Television Film, and as King Henry VIII in the historical drama The Tudors (2007–10). He has been the face model for several Hugo Boss fragrances advertising campaigns.In 2013, Meyers appeared as the villain Valentine Morgenstern in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, based on Cassandra Clare's novel,... more
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Drimnagh, Republic of Ireland