Celebrities with heterochromia have a fascinating condition: their eyes are actually two different colors. In some cases, this anomaly is extremely noticeable, in other cases it is a bit more subtle. Either way, everyone listed here has the relatively rare and really cool condition called "heterochromia iridis," meaning the irises of their eyes are different colors. Prepare to be amazed, because some of these famous people with different colored eyes are without question among the most beautiful women in Hollywood and some of the greatest film actors and actresses of all time, too.
Is having heterochromia a blessing, or a curse? Looking at the celebrities with different-colored eyes here, it's easy to believe it's a blessing. Some of the most extreme examples of celebs with heterochromia include Kate Bosworth (one blue eye and one hazel eye), Kiefer Sutherland (one blue eye and one green eye) and without a doubt Major League Baseball pitcher Max Scherzer. His heterochromia is impossible to miss: He has one incredibly blue eye and one very dark brown eye.
Actress Mila Kunis, a staple on any list of the most captivating celebrity eyes, also has heterochromia. Look closely: Mila's left eye is green and her right eye is much darker, almost brown.
Sometimes, a celebrity has a very, very subtle heterochromia, where only part of the eyes are mismatched in color or the color difference is just barely there. Examples include Henry Cavill, Demi Moore and Jonathan Rhys Meyers.David Bowie, one of the greatest musical artists of all time, is included on this list, though there is some disagreement about whether Bowie actually has heterochromia. Some believe his mismatched eyes are the result of one eye being permanently dilated. Either way, it's hard to imagine Bowie without his signature look.
- Katherine Ann Bosworth (born January 2, 1983) is an American actress and model. Following minor roles in the films The Horse Whisperer (1998) and Remember the Titans (2000), she rose to prominence with her role as a teenage surfer in the box-office hit Blue Crush (2002). She also had roles in independent films, playing Dawn Schiller in the true crime film Wonderland (2003) and Sandra Dee in the Bobby Darin biographical drama Beyond the Sea (2004). She portrayed Lois Lane in Superman Returns (2006), and had roles in 21 (2008), Straw Dogs (2011), And While We Were Here (2012), and Still Alice (2014). Recently, she starred in the horror films, Before I Wake and The Domestics. She has an ...more
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Jane Seymour, OBE (born 15 February 1951), is an English-American actress, best known for her performances in the James Bond film Live and Let Die (1973); Somewhere In Time (1980); East of Eden (1981); The Scarlet Pimpernel (1982 film); Onassis: The Richest Man in the World (1988); War and Remembrance (1988); the French epic La Révolution française (1989) as the ill-fated queen Marie Antoinette; Wedding Crashers (2005); and the American television series Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman (1993–1998). She has earned an Emmy Award, two Golden Globe Awards and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. In 2000, she was appointed an Officer of the Order of the British Empire. ...more
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: Hayes, Middlesex, England, UK
- Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland (born 21 December 1966) is a British-Canadian actor, voice actor, producer, director, and singer-songwriter. He is known for his role as Jack Bauer in the Fox drama series 24 (2001–2010, 2014), for which he won an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and two Satellite Awards. He is the son of Canadian actors Donald Sutherland and Shirley Douglas and the father of actress Sarah Sutherland. He has also starred as Martin Bohm in the Fox drama Touch, and provided the facial motion capture and English voices for Big Boss and Venom Snake in the video games Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Metal Gear Solid ...more
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: London, England, UK
- Milena Markovna "Mila" Kunis (; Ukrainian: Мілена Марківна Куніс; born August 14, 1983) is an American actress. In 1991, at the age of seven, she moved from Soviet Ukraine to the United States with her family. After being enrolled in acting classes as an after-school activity, she was soon discovered by an agent. She appeared in several television series and commercials, before acquiring her first significant role at age 14, playing Jackie Burkhart on the television series That '70s Show (1998–2006). Since 1999, she has voiced Meg Griffin on the animated series Family Guy. Kunis' breakout film role came in 2008, playing Rachel in the romantic comedy Forgetting Sarah Marshall. She gained ...more
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Chernivtsi, Ukraine