Usually caused by some sort of medical situation such as a surgery, birth defect, cancer or an injury, some men have one, or fewer, testes. No matter the reason, the celebrity men on this list all have less than the typical number of testicles. Which celebrities have lost a testicle? Which famous men have one or fewer testes?
Some famous men lost a testicle to cancer, like Lance Armstrong and actor Tom Green. Whatever the reason, many of the celebrities on this list have monorchism, the case of only having one testicle. Many scholars say even Adolf Hilter only had one testicle, and the rumor even resulted in a British military song called, "Hitler Has Only Got One Ball."Which other famous men have one or fewer testicles? Check out the list below to find out.
- Photo: Karin Hildebrand Lau / ShutterstockFormer bicyclist Lance Armstrong had one of his testicles removed after he was diagnosed with testicular cancer in 1996. He also underwent chemotherapy to treat the disease.
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Plano, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: Tupac Amaru Shakur / FlickrRapper Tupac Shakur was rumored to have lost a testicle after being shot in that area in 1994. He survived the incident, but two years later, Shakur was involved in a shooting that cost him his life.
- Age: Dec. at 25 (1971-1996)
- Birthplace: East Harlem, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Actor Tom Green had one of his testicles removed after being diagnosed with testicular cancer in 2000. He filmed his procedure for an MTV documentary entitled "The Tom Green Cancer Special."
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Pembroke, Ontario, Canada
- Former bodybuilder Arnold Schwarzenegger allegedly lost a testicle after years of steroid use.
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: Thal, Austria